6.

I changed Korie's character to YG400!
Korie and Lyric in media😍

"All that I've got, pieces and pages." -Sza

Khadijah

I can't believe my eyes right now. So many questions are going through my head and I don't know where to begin, all I can do is stare at the man in front of me as all the feelings and emotions from the night my mom and dad died came back to me at once.

"I know it's been a while D, but it's really me and I've been looking for you since the day we were separated." Korie said as tears rolled down my face.

"This is a lot right now, I just—"

"Daddy can we get these!?" A young girl screamed running towards us pulling on Korie's leg with a pack of Oreos in her hand.

My mouth flew open as I looked at the spitting image of my gorgeous mom. She was light skinned with some beautiful hair pulled in a puff ball with a pink and blue patterned two piece outfit with the headband to match.

"This is my daughter lyric, she's 3 going on 20." Korie said making me laugh a little. "Didn't I tell you to stay with me, I didn't even know you had left. Don't do it again Lyric."

"Okay daddy sorry." Lyric said in the saddest voice I've ever heard.

As I looked back and forth between Korie and Lyric I felt overwhelmed and began crying all over again. Before I knew it Korie grabbed me into a deep hug and for a moment I was taken back to when we were younger and his hugs meant everything to me.

"Who the hell is this? And why you crying? Aye man get up off her before I have to whoop yo ass in here!" I heard Trey say.

Korie released me and pushed me behind him and got all up in Trey's face and before I knew it they were pushing on each other causing a scene.

"Trey! Korie! Stop!" I yelled jumping between them knowing neither would put their hands on me.

"Who is this nigga?!" They said at the same time causing people to look at us funny.

"Trey this is Korie. Korie this is my boyfriend Trey." Trey looked at me tilting his head.

"Korie? As in your brother? As in the one who—" "Yes him." I said cutting him off already knowing what he was going to say. I used to cry to Trey all the time about my brother and my past so of course he's shocked right now.

"Wassup I already know all about you man, it's nice to meet you, I mean it's crazy how we met but it's nice to meet you" Trey said laughing. They dapped each other up and pulled each other in to a man hug.

"Yea man this ya girl I understand but this my baby sister. You been treating her good bruh?" Korie said folding his arms as if he's in protective mode.

"Man you know how relationships go, but I try my best, especially now more than ever. I haven't been the best I could be to her but I'm trying to get there because I can't see myself with nobody else besides her. And that's one hunnid." Trey explained pulling me to him wrapping his arms around my waist. That was so sweet, I've never heard him say anything like that to someone else about me.

"Ight man that's what I like to hear." Korie joked with him. "Oh and this my lil baby Lyric right here."

"She so beautiful man, I can't wait to have me a lil child of my own, it'll make my life complete." Trey said more to me than to Korie.

"Hey, tonight Trey and I were just gonna chill and watch movies, why don't you guys come and let's catch up." I said looking to Korie and Lyric.

"Ohhhhh I like movies" Lyric said making us all laugh.

"Well I guess that's a yes." I wrote our address on a piece of paper and told them to come by around 8. We got our snacks and some food to make since we were having company and headed back home.

Okayyyy‼️ I know this chapter was short but I wanted to give you guys something since I haven't updated in a while, but I've been busy and now I'm free🙃 so expect more updates.

Vote 🗳
Comment 😘