63.

Okay so boom, look, I had to rearrange some dates and figure out the timeline of this book cause ya girl was LOST. So I'll break it down.

Dijah conceived her babies on July 14th when they went to Hawaii. So she's almost 4 months pregnant now. The babies are due around the 14th of April, next year.

Mo conceived her baby in September when they went to Cancun. So she is almost 2 months pregnant. Her baby will be due sometime in June of next year.
~~~~~~~~~

(2 weeks later)

November 10, 2015- CURRENT DATE IN THE BOOK

Korie

I bit into one of the brownies that Tez and Mark made, nodding my head in approval. Since we were just chilling, they decided to make some weed brownies just for the fun of it, and these shits was bangin'.

"Let's go paint balling." I suggested to the guys.

We were currently trying to figure out what we could do while the girls were out far a spa day. We were just gonna go to the trap and chill, to see how business was running, but Trey told us about the information he found out so we letting shit ride for right now, to make whoever it is that's stealing, think shit is sweet.

"Hell nah, y'all niggas will fuck around and pull out a real gun if you lose, no." Tez blurted out making everyone laugh.

"Okay, what about laser tag." Mark suggested.

"Nah, it be too dark for my liking, niggas that you don't even know be sneakin' up and shit. I'm cool on that." I said.

"Well since it seems as though y'all niggas suggesting every activity that involves a gun, let's go target shooting." Trey scrolled on his phone.

"A gun range nigga?" Twan asked and laughed, chewing on a his second brownie.

"Target shooting, they set up different shit for us to hit, rather than us just shooting a piece of paper." Trey explained.

"Oh yeah! I seen that on Instagram last night. Mufuckas had cans all up in the trees and shit, fake intruders set up around a fake house. That shit looked nice." Raymond announced.

"Okay, let's call around and see where they got that shit."

"I already know a spot, let's roll out." Trey stood up grabbing his keys.

We all got up to leave out the house, but not before grabbing some more brownies. We piled into two cars and made our way to our destination.

-

"Nigga! You just gone let him ride past you like that?!" I yelled at Caymen.

We were split up in teams to see who can shoot the most moving targets, and Caymen sorry ass was just letting shit slip right past him.

"My bad bruh, my mind just everywhere right now." He shot one of the fake people that was peeping from behind a tree.

"What's up?"

"I been talkin' to this girl but she got mad trust issues, and I like her but, I can't deal with somebody accusing me of messing around every five seconds." He shook his head and aimed his gun.

"Well are you?"

He looked at me and twisted his lip, shaking his head.

"Nigga, no! And that's the thing, I could see if I was actually doing the shit, but I'm not. All this accusing I might as well! What Keisha Cole said?" He pointed at me. "I shoulda cheated." He sang.