14.

1.6 THOUSAND READS!!!!! 100+ VOTES!!! Y'all did that! It's only up from here y'all😘😘😘 thanks Glitter GANG🤟🏽❤️ MUCH LOVE!!
~UrbanGlitter

Khadijah

It had been four days since I heard from Mo. I felt bad for not sticking up for her at the race track but what did I look like going against my brother? He was always number one in my life and he always wanted the best for me. And at the end of the day I'm his little sister before anyone's friend, girlfriend, or associate.

Me- Can you come over? -12:39 p.m.

Brother💙- sure what time? -12:43 p.m.

Me- Ummm now🙃 -12:44 p.m.

Brother💙- 🙄 OMW -12:45 p.m.

Me- Food please?😇 Chic-Fil-A? Number one with cheese and no tomato? Fruit punch? -12:47 p.m.

Brother💙- No. on my way -12:49 p.m.

I couldn't believe he just said no? I'm obviously not used to being told no because now I had a full blown attitude. Trey had been at the trap all day handling business and we didn't have any food in the house. I was starving, but I was also told not to go anywhere.

Between my brother and Trey, they were making my life much harder than what it has to be. I couldn't even go to the bathroom without one of them thinking something may happen.

My phone buzzed indicating I had received a text.

Mo❤️- hey despite what your brother said, I would never want to see or hear about you getting hurt. The other day when I came to your house there was a black Tahoe creeping past like they were watching your house. I was able to snap a pic of the license plate. -1:16 p.m.

Mo❤️- Attachment 1 Image -1:16 p.m.

Me- thanks, and if you're up for it I would love to talk later? -1:18 p.m.

Mo❤️- I work at the club tonight, but you're welcomed to swing by and we can talk there. -1:20 p.m.

Me- sure! See you then❤️ -1:20 p.m.

As I placed my phone on the table a knock was heard at the door. I walked over and looked through the peephole before opening it.

"You got it!!!!" I screamed happily hugging Korie for dear life.

"Of course I did sis."

I grabbed my food and sat on the couch ready to eat.

"So what's up, you good?" Korie asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just wanted to talk to you about the other day and the things you said to Mo." I said sliding a fry in my mouth.

He ran a hand down his face and leaned up with his elbows on his knees with his hands locked in front of him.

"Okay, what about it?"

"Korie that was really rude to say those things. She's been through a lot in her life and when I lost mom, dad, and then you, she was the next best thing that happened to me." I said pushing my food to the side.

"Khadijah in this world you will have to learn that you can't trust everybody. Hell we couldn't even trust our own father let alone some bitch you met when you were vulnerable."