13.

I can just taste the 1k reads!!❤️🤟🏽 thanks for the support guys, I really do love y'all!

But I want to dedicate this chapter to my boo HoneyBee___ 😘. She has really motivated me today, she's so humble and great. She an AMAZING author who I aspire to be like. So thanks again love for all the words of encouragement. Y'all PLEASE go check out her work, you won't be disappointed! ❤️ ~UrbanGlitter

Trey

I woke up with Khadijah laying on my chest with her hair everywhere. I moved her hair so I could see her beauty that I admire so much. She was sleeping so peacefully and as bad as I wanted to wake her up, I decided against it and gently moved from under her so I could go do my hygiene.

I walked in the bathroom and turned the sink on grabbing my toothbrush. I spread my toothpaste onto my toothbrush and began brushing, soon after washing my face and leaving out of the bathroom.

Placing my phone on the charger I walked back to the bed where Khadijah was moving around and whimpering a little. I just stared at her and she soon stopped and was sprawled out. She was laying on her stomach and had one leg bent up to her side and the other leg stretched out with her ass poking up in the air. Time to wake that ass up.

I walked over to the bed and placed kisses from her shoulders to her ass. I ran my finger over the lace panties that would soon be coming off. Khadijah was a slightly heavy sleeper so I laid on top of her and whispered in her ear.

"Baby, wake that ass up."

"Ummm." She groaned waving her hand for me to leave her alone.

"Okay you got it." I whispered kissing her ear.

I had moved down to where I had each of my knees on one side of her body. My erect member was poking through my boxers. I pulled my shaft out and it stood at attention, it's crazy how this girl could simply just sleep and do nothing and have me turned on. I slid my index finger on the inside of her thong and moved it to the side in one swift motion.

I stroked my manhood and bent down to kiss my baby's back one last time before giving her this good morning loving. After kissing her back I slowly slid my member up and down her slit. She moved slightly giving me better access. She just don't know what she just did.

I slid inside of her and pushed all of my 9 inches in her gut.

"Ahhhhh!" She yelled in pleasure as she gripped the sheets.

By now she had raised her ass all the way in the air and was trying to crawl to the top of the bed.

"Uh-uh, bring that ass back don't run from this dick." I grabbed her hips and roughly pulled her to me thrusting myself in to her.

"Oh my ohhhhh Trey!"

I smacked her ass with a force and grabbed a handful of her hair making her arch her back.

"You love this dick?" I asked giving her long and slow strokes.

"Yesssss I love that dick daddy!" She managed to get out.

I released her hair and pushed her head into the pillows, I reached under her body to prop her up some more.

I pushed myself so deep into her and held it in there watching her squirm and gasp for breath.

"Baby! I'm coming! I'm coming!" She cried.

"Release that shit!"

On my command she had came all over my dick but I wasn't done.