60.

Trinity- One Week Later

I was walking into Journey's to look for clothes for Lyric. I think ever since she found out she won't be the baby anymore, she's been feeling down and left out. She's been asking will we forget about her, or will we still do things with her, and that honestly made my heart ache.

I picked up a pink dress that I thought she would love and held it up.

"A little short, Korie will kill me." I looked at Reem showing him the dress.

"I'd kill you too if you had my daughter on a skimpy dress like that too." He grabbed the dress and put it back on the rack.

His phone rang and he looked at it before walking away answering it. That's weird. I decided not to press the issue, at least not at this moment.

"Finding everything okay today?" I looked up to see a short, light skin, thick young woman standing before me.

"Yeah, just looking for clothes for my niece. She's really picky, she likes pink, but it has to be a certain shade. She likes dresses, but not too many ruffles and it has to swing when she walks."

"Sounds like a little diva, well at least she knows what she wants right?" She laughed. "But if there's anything I could help you with let me know."

"Than-"

"I know that's not Reemy!" She semi-yelled walking around me.

I looked at her as she swiftly walked up on Reem, placing her arms around his tall frame. I laughed a little and nodded my head as I coached myself not to pop off because she didn't know he was here with me.

I walked over with a smile plastered on my face and looked up at Reem as he had his arm around her while she held on to him.

"Oh Neisha, this my buddy Trinity, Trinity this Neisha my old friend."

"Old friend? Oh that's how you gone play me?" She laughed and slapped his arm.

Did he just introduce me as a buddy?

"We've met," I crossed my arms, "but I don't see anything here, buddy, so I'm just gonna go to a different store, have fun. Nice meeting you Niecy." I waved and walked out.

"It's Neisha." I heard her call out.

Didn't ask.

I was in Children's Place shopping for Lyric and luckily they had way more stuff in here for her than Journey's.

Today is the gender reveal and I'm beyond excited. It's still a surprise to everyone except Mo and I, but we'll be telling everyone soon, besides Trey and D of course.

My search was interrupted by my phone ringing. I pulled it out of my purse and looked at the name on the screen.

Incoming call... 'Big Daddy Reem❤️😑'

I rolled my eyes and declined the call, continuing my shopping for Lyric.

"Excuse me miss?"

I turned around to see a tall man with hazel eyes, light brown skin, and a grill.

"Yes?" I answered shifting my purse to the other arm.

"I'm here shopping for my three little cousins, and I have no idea where to start or what to look for." He nervously chuckled.

I smiled and nodded my head. "Oh, I know it can be tough, I'm shopping for my niece and right now I'm going by faith." We shared a laugh as I walked him to the little girls' dresses.