33.

Lets just take a moment to applaud ourselves for getting 'All of Me' to 40k reads. I truly do love y'all, I say that a lot but only cause it's BIG FACTS!
~UrbanGlitter💙✨

Sean in the mm. Y'all thought I was gone make him Michael B. Jordan. No thanks luv, enjoy☺️.

Hehehehehehehe.

Mo

I woke up to the smell of bacon as the light from the window beamed throughout the room. I slid out of the bed and noticed I had on one of Korie's t-shirts and a pair of his basketball shorts.

When I walked in the bathroom, there was a dry towel and face towel neatly folded on the sink, along with an outfit that I have no idea where it came from.

I turned the water on in the shower and brushed my teeth while the water got hot. Soon after, I stripped from my clothes and hopped in, letting the water relax me and flow through my hair. I washed up and washed my hair for about twenty minutes before I got out. I dried off, oiled my body down and put on the PINK outfit that was laid out for me.

I brushed through my damp hair and let it hang loosely so it could air dry. I walked back into the room and put my dirty clothes in the hamper and slid into Korie's Nike slides before heading downstairs.

Pills and Potions by Nicki Minaj was blasting through the kitchen, and I couldn't help but laugh as Korie rapped along to the lyrics.

"But I sped off in a benzy, I see the envy when I'm causin' a frenzy, so I pop pills for 'em, cop cribs in the hills on 'em!" I rapped with him.

He turned around quickly holding his chest.

"Don't do that, you damn near gave me a heart attack." He turned the music off and flipped the pancakes.

"Don't stop rappin' now, lil Nicki." I teased and poked his cheek.

"Ion care what nobody say, Nicki bodied that song." He shook his head and made the plates.

"I agree, you can feel her pain in every lyric." I pulled my seat out and sat down at the island.

"You called me?" Lyric popped her head in the kitchen.

"Lyric!" I reached my arms out for her.

She ran to me and I picked her up kissing all over her face.

"I missed you so much Mo!" She hugged my neck tightly.

"Not as much as I missed you Lyric."

I put her down and she climbed in her seat to eat breakfast. We all bowed our heads as Korie said grace, I peeked up and saw Lyric stealing a piece of bacon off of his plate and ate it, before quickly closing her eyes again. I looked at Korie and quickly reached for his plate and grabbed a piece of sausage. I guess Lyric saw me because we made eye contact and did a silent laugh.

"Amen," Korie finished the prayer and opened his eyes.

He looked down at his plate and scrunched up his eyebrows.

"I guess my meat just got up and walked away huh?" He looked between Lyric and I.

"Eggs, bacon, grits, sausage!" Lyric chanted.

"We got our own food but we ate your,"

"Sausage!" Lyric yelled.