7.

Omggggg y'all 200 reads!! That's amazing! I haven't been updating a lot because I haven't been motivated but this just gave me a good push. I'm trying my best, so please vote, share, and COMMENT! I need feedback, tell me what you like and don't like. This chapter is dedicated to gumballxfire__ because she gave me LIFEEEE a little while ago and she wanted an update😘 this for you boo!

Enjoy❤️

Khadijah

Trey and I got back to the house around 6:30 and I ran upstairs to jump in some comfortable clothes to begin cooking. My mind has been racing ever since my little run in with Korie. My emotions are all mixed up, parts of me want to be sad because I've missed out on so much time with him and I feel like it won't be the same, while other parts of me are happy because I'm finally reunited with my brother and my niece and I just want to catch up.

"Baby, you good?" I heard Trey say as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yea I'm okay, I guess. I really don't know how to feel you know? Every time I think about seeing Korie after all these years I get a lump in my throat and tears start filling my eyes." I explained with tears in the brim of my eyes.

"Well baby, you know I'm here for you, and I understand it's not easy knowing all that happened. I mean shit, I'm a little mixed up about this too cause it's crazy how this all went down, but you just gotta give it time." He said putting his head in the nape of my neck putting a trail of kisses on my collar bone.

"Awww look at my baby always knowin' what to say." I cooed in a baby tone pinching his cheeks. Before I knew it I was lifted up in the air and thrown over Trey's shoulder. He began spinning so fast I thought I was gonna throw up. "Trey! Stoppppp!" I whined feeling a little dizzy. He threw me on the bed and laid on top of me kissing all around my face.

"I love you D." He said placing a final kiss on my lips. "My little crybaby."

"I love you, too."

I got up and began walking back downstairs to start cooking. I remembered when we were younger, Korie loved when my mom made spaghetti and meatballs, so that's what I'm making tonight. I can't believe I have a niece, and she looks so much like my mom. I got teary eyed just thinking about it and before I knew it I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7 o'clock.

"It's too early for Korie and Lyric to be here." I said to myself.

I walked to the door and looked out the peep hole, but I didn't see anyone. I walked over to our coffee table and grabbed the gun that's holstered underneath it. We have to keep guns all around the house because of the type of man Trey is and what he does. He is a highly respected KingPin but at the same time he has a lot of people gunning for his head that wants his spot. I walked to the door and swung it open with the gun aimed for whoever was there, but there was no one. I stepped outside and looked around but my surroundings were clear. What the hell? As I walked back to the door I saw a piece of paper hanging from the mailbox that's positioned on the side of the entrance of the house. I pulled it out and looked around one last time before walking in the house. I closed and locked the door and began reading the note

~
Well, if it isn't the beautiful Khadijah. I guess your little boyfriend saved your ass once but I can assure you it won't happen again. I have eyes all around and I know your every move. See, I knew that you would get the note because your "hero" is in the shower right now. And I'm sorry to have interrupted right when you were getting started to make dinner. See as I'm writing this note I'm looking right at you. You don't know who I am, but you will soon enough and I promise you that bitch of a man won't be able to save you a second time.