Finally 19 (Chapter 45)

----Kits POV----

"I can do what I like! You don’t control" I said angrily.

"If you are going to talk about him you may as well pack your bags." he threatened.

"Fine!"I screamed running up to our room.

I got out all of the bags Sophie and I had brought. I chucked everything into them, not caring if things broke or clothes creased. I shoved everything in trying frantically to shut the bags once I was half certain I had everything.

I dragged all the bags downstairs. Once I had left them on the front porch I went back into the kitchen. There stood in the middle of it was Eliza holding Sophie, she seemed to be crying. Eliza's dark browns looked at me as if pleading silently for me to stay. I gave her a weak smile.

"It will all be ok" I told her.

"She isn’t coming back is she?" Eliza asked.

I was confused momentarily until I realized who she was talking about. Her Mother.

"Eliza, I think that is something you should talk to Max about" I replied.

"I finally thought I could list the people that would stay" She mumbled, "I finally thought I could trust people, that those few would be around forever. I guess they lied. You're just like the rest Kit"

I felt awful. She made me feel like I had let her down.

"I will be around Eliza, just at the moment Max and I have had a little disagreement. I promise I will see you again when Max and I make up. You know there are three people that will remain on that list forever, right?"

She simply shrugged.

"You will always have your brother and sisters. They love you unconditionally. I will be back one day. Promise" I smiled.

She held out her pinky and I took it in mine.

She handed me Sophie and I carried her to the front door. Just before I shut the door behind me I stuck my head in.

"LOUIS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before slamming the door behind me.

As soon as I shut it I slid down the wood and cried, each cry shaking me just a bit more than the first.

"KIT" an all too familiar voice called.

"KIT!" another screamed.

"Kit?" my brother’s voice called out in pure panic.

I looked up to see my two ex's, my brother and two of my best friends. They ran towards me and as soon as they reached me Sophie was removed from my arms by Niall and Louis' strong arms lifted me from the ground. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. My cries still shaking me violently. He hushed me but I just couldn’t stop crying, even though I was doing everything in my power to stop, I just couldn’t. Louis walked away from the other boys holding me. He got onto the edge of the property where the grass of the front lawn meets the roads curb. He sat down placing me in his lap. I nuzzled further into his shirt and tried to calm myself. He stroked my hair, hushing me. I finally stopped crying after few minutes. He kissed my forehead and then my nose making me giggle lightly.