Dedication of Love (Chapter 60)

-----Kit's POV----

"How is Kit?" I heard from down the hall.

I knew the voice all too well, it was all too obvious for me who was downstairs.

"She is great, more beautiful than ever, as perfect as ever, she is just unbelievable" Louis' voice answered.

"That's good, I missed her tons"

"Did you really?" I asked from the doorway.

"KIT!" my bestfriend squealed like a little kid.

"CARLS" I giggled as she hugged me so tightly I thought my ribs would break.

"I missed you flower pot" She mumbled into my hair.

"I missed you too Smiley Carly" I replied.

"We have so much to talk about" She beamed.

"I know"

"Mummy, Daddy is drinking out of the milk carton again" Charlotte dobbed Louis in.

My eyes went wide as she called Louis daddy and he choked on the milk too.

"Louis, can we chat for a minute" I asked, letting go of Carly and walking to my room.

Louis followed obediently behind me. We walked into my room or at the moment, Charlotte's and closed the door behind us.

"Have you been telling her you're her dad?" I asked seriously.

"Kit, I would never. I am not her Dad, I know that and I don't plan on making her think I am her dad" Louis said.

"Alright I believe you, maybe she just sees that you are closer to me than the others are, but I don't want to take that father figure away from her." I mumbled not knowing what to do.

"I know we are going through a bit of a rough patch babe but that doesn't mean I can't be the father figure for both the girls, I am Sophie's dad, why can't I be Charlotte's?"

"Louis, I don't want to be in a rough patch, I don't want to lie to my daughter, I just want a normal life." I cried.

I give in. This is all too hard. I don't want this life. I want a simple one. The normal lives of teenagers. The ones who go to school, to uni, have a job, no kids but a loving boyfriend. I want that life. Of course I wouldn't give Sophie and Charlotte up for the world but the fact that my life is more complicated than a unfixable rubix cube just freaks me out.

"Kit, I will make this better. We don't need to be in a rough patch because I love you and I hope you love me. Isn't that all we need? A relationship, one that works. You won't be lying to Charlotte by telling her I am her Dad because we will tell her I am not her real one but she can call me Dad if she likes. She is a kid and she needs a father figure. You don't need a normal life babe because if you had of had one then we wouldn't be together and I know now that you are the only one for me"

"and you are the only one for me" I finished smiling up at him.

He stepped in closer wrapping his arms around my waist smiling down at me. I shied away from his deep stare feeling nervous around him. The butterflies in my stomach were now awake due to Louis' actions. I bit down on my lip still staring at the floor, Louis' grip on my waist tightened pulling my hips into his. I took a chance on a quick glance up at him and unfortunately for me his eyes caught mine. I was unable to look away.

"I will make this a perfect life for you and my girls. I want you to have the best because you are the best" He whispered.

As soon as the last word left his perfect lips I smashed my lips into his. He seemed to be enjoying the kiss as he pulled me even closer to him which was pretty hard considering we were incredibly close to start with. His tongue licked my lips asking for entrance which made my butterflies have more power, I guess the best way to describe the feeling is monster trucks playing bump the wall in your stomach.