Yep, Just me (Chapter 53)

----Kit's POV-----

Panic surged through me. I can't be a mother, not on my own anyway. I can't be without Louis for two months, it seems unimaginable.

"I'm sorry Kit, we would take you with us but we don't want to move Sophie around too much and it is too dangerous to have you around fans with you injuries, you will just get hurt more." Liam explained.

"I can't deal with being a single parent for two months, I can barely get upstairs on my own let alone look after a child on my own" I cried, my salty tears streaming down my face.

"It's alright Kit-" Niall tried to comfort me.

I was so upset I couldn't even recognize the fact they all felt bad already and I was just making it 10 times worse. I just continued in my rage.

"I don't think it will be! I want you guys all here with me! I don't care if I am being greedy. You are all going to miss my birthday and I am going to be stuck here." I screamed cutting Niall off.

"Kit-" Louis began.

"Don't call me Kit! My name is Christiana." Louis face went pale as the words fell from my mouth. "I don't wanna talk anymore" I hissed.

I set Sophie on her play mat in front of the couch before grabbing my crutches and struggling my way upstairs. I know it seems mean of me to be angry with them but they will miss my birthday, I moved all the way out here for Dad but when he was home I didn't return. I liked living here. I gave up most of my friends for these five boys, one of which being my own brother. You would think of all people he would be the last to cause me pain but truth is he is one of the first.

I fell back onto my bed abandoning my crutches on the ground. I pulled my photo out of the top drawer of my bedside table. I stared at it.

The one time we were all happy. I know this photo is one of my favourites and I highly doubt that will ever change but I just stared at it and this time I noticed something I hadn't before. Love. That photo was pure Love. We were all at an age where love was the only thing that mattered, oh and cookies. Liam's eyes held the emotion, as did mine, Rae's and of course Mum's. Her eyes always held that though. Every photo I have ever seen of her, held love.

I placed the photo down beside me and stared up at the ceiling waiting for the ground to swallow me whole but that did not happen. My tears still streaming steadily down my cheeks. I drifted to sleep with only one thing on my mind.

Only Two months.

----Louis' POV-----

She was mad at me.

She was mad at Niall.

She was mad at Zayn.

She was mad at Harry.

Worst of all she was mad at Liam.

He had broken down already. He was in tears. I felt bad but unfortunately I wasn't much help. I had excluded myself from the little group trying not to cry.

Kit had told me not to call her Kit anymore. I know she is angry right now and she will calm down but I hate it when she is mad at me. I feel incomplete, like I am missing a piece, a half, like my heart has been locked but the key is in the hands of someone who doesn't want it.

I took a step outside. The thought that fresh air might help, I was wrong. I know I have to talk to Kit but she is so angry.

Five minutes passed of me sitting on the front door step. People passing seemed to stare at me and when we awkwardly stared at each other for even a split second I instantly looked away.