Sharing Stories (Chapter 36)

----Kit's POV---

Niall left over an hour ago. Louis and I are laying on the couch. He is sitting whilst I have my back against the arm of the couch with my legs over Louis' lap. We are sharing popcorn and watching 'Tomorrow When the War Began'. It's an Australian movie that Rae told me about. He said there is a series of books that the movie is based on but I couldn't be bothered reading them all. I am getting restless in front of the tv, the movie is great dont get me wrong but I can't stop thinking about Niall's sudden leaving.

It's funny how one phone call can change every. Niall is one of my best-friends and of course my boyfriend, I tell him almost everything but he won't tell me much at all.

I am not sure if this relationship is going to work out.

"Lou, I'm gonna go for a walk" I mutter as I push myself up from the couch.

I grab my jacket from the back of the couch, grabbing my phone off the coffee table.

"I'll come" he said jumping to his feet.

"No, it's ok I just need some time to think Lou. Don't worry, I know my way back" I smiled walking back to him and kissing his cheek quickly before rushing out the door before he could protest.

I shut the door tightly behind me and began walking down the street. The cold air left kissed on my cheeks and nose. I shivered slightly before pulling my jacket over my arms and shoulders wrapping it around me tightly.

"Hey, Kit? Right?" A guy asked. I turned to see who it was, they sounded familiar.

"Yep, Max? Right?" I asked mimicking his tone.

"That's me" he smirked, "mind if I join you?"

"Well you're here now, might as well" I mumbled.

"Great" he said cheerfully.

What's he so happy and cheerful about?

"So, I heard your Liam Payne's little sister" he smiled.

"What? Did you do a background check on me or something?" I asked.

"Hahah sure did" he said sarcastically.

"Don't worry I do that to all guys I meet in the streets too" I giggled. He just laughed at my sarcastic comment.

"No, I didn't do a background check on you. My little sister's are major one direction fans and one of them saw me talking to you and knew your face instantly" he laughed at how stupid his explanation sounded.

"Hahahah I get that a lot!" I laughed.

"Really?" He questioned curiously.

"You have no idea"

"So are you close with the band?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." I mumbled.

"Tell uncle Max what's wrong" he chuckled.

"You wanna know what's wrong?" I asked.

"Yep, sit down and let's talk" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the nearest bench.

I sat down next to him and he nudged me as to say 'go ahead'.

"Fine" I grumbled. "Alright where do I start?" I asked.

"From the beginning smarty" he laughed again.

"The start, starts when I was two" I frowned.

"Start there then, we have all the time in the world" he smiled.