Perfect. Just Perfect (Chapter 74)

----Louis’ POV----

Watching her as her body moved up and down with every breath she took. Her eyes perfectly closed, her eyelashes resting delicately on her cheeks, her lips barely spread to let the air in and out. She was just so beautiful.

“She will be awake soon, when she is you can take her home” The doctor said.

“Thankyou so much for everything you’ve done for her, for us” I smiled gratefully at him.

“Anytime Mr. Tomlinson” He said.

“It’s Louis” I told him as he walked away.

“Anytime Louis” He corrected himself.

He left me alone in the white walled hospital room waiting for my beautiful love to awake.

She has been in the hospital for a grand total of two weeks. The boys left last week taking Sophie and Charlotte with them. I have just stayed at the hospital crashing on the couch in Kit’s room. I have to admit it isn’t the most comfortable of beds but it’s not so bad, being able to be around Kit. Kit has gained weight which is great because she needed to, her body couldn’t handle being so under nourished. She and I have had late night chats every night as she tends to sleep during the day and be wide-awake at night, I can tell her sleeping pattern is annoying her but when we get back home she should be alright. Our flight is scheduled for tonight, late tonight so she will be awake. She is eating and drinking as normal and now she is back to a healthy weight she 

“Louis” Kit whispered.

I over from the window sill I was sitting on to see Kit’s brown eyes staring back.

“Hey, you’re awake”

“Nope, you’re dreaming” She said sarcastically.

“That’s my girl”

“Your girl now am I?” She asked.

“If you want to be” I said hoping she would say yes.

“Always have been it just took me a while to realize you were the only one for me”

I smiled at her before walking over to her and kissing her forehead.

“You are the only one for me too baby” I whispered.

She looked up at me smiling widely.

“We can leave here as soon as you want” I told her.

Her smile just grew, “Great, lets go now. I cant stand to be in this room another minute”

And with that she climbed out of her bed, attempting to grab her bag but I swooped in grabbing it a second before her.

The two of us left the hospital heading straight to the airport knowing we could make our flight with a few minutes to spare. 

------------------

---Kit's POV---- 

I was so relived when Louis and the boys found me. Before they had come I felt like I was sinking in quick sand, I didn't have the strength to do anything, I was sinking helplessly but the second I saw Louis' perfect face peer through the window of the basement I knew I was going to be okay. Since I was found I had been taken through so much to get the weight back on me as I was dangerously under-weight. 

'Ladies and Gentlemen we have just arrived at heathrow, the temperature outside is about 10 degrees and the local time is 8 pm, Thankyou for flying AirLuck, we hope to see you soon' a lady's voice rang over the intercom of the plane.