Congratulations (Chapter 79)

• इन्हें समर्पित: coollaxer72

-----Kit’s POV-----

I sat in the chair facing the dressing table. The big mirror attached to the table wouldn’t give me even a glimpse of my reflection. The girls had covered the mirror in a black cloth of some type.

I really wanted to see how the mountains of make-up on my face actually looked compared to what I had thought it looked.

“Mummy looks pretty” Charlotte whispered.

“She really does” Jay confirmed.

“Charlotte looks pretty too” I cooed to Charlotte.

Her gorgeous dress and little ringlets made her look just gorgeous, she looked nothing like I did at that age. She looked much prettier than I ever did but she still holds the same look, the brown curls, gaped smiled with missing teeth.

“Sophie does too” I giggled to her little sister who was pouting at me but instantly smiled when she heard her name.

“Dankyou” Soph smiled.

She had that angelic smile that only a small child can hold. Their little teeth just make them look so angelic and innocent even though you know that they did do something wrong that smile makes you re-think it for just a second.

“Anytime baby girl” I smiled at her whilst Lou Teasdale yanked on my hair.

I made a face at Carly who was making sure my make-up was alright. Carly giggled then looked at Lou with face that said something like ‘you-pulled-her-hair-she-doesn’t-like-it-but-the-faces-she-makes-when-you-do-it-make-me-laugh’

“Sorry Hun” Lou giggled before going back to my hair.

“How much longer?” I whined like one of my daughters would.

“A second or two” Lou laughed.

“Yay!” I cheered.

Lou and Jay just laughed at my enthusiasm.

The door suddenly opened and Christian appeared at my side.

“Hey- woah you look stunning Kit” He smiled when he saw me.

“Hey” I smiled, “Haven’t seen you in a while” I laughed.

“Yeah I know, I’m sorry. I have had other things on my mind, Brittany, you know that girl from uni?” He asked.

“Yeah, she is one of Max’s friends. I have only met her once or twice, she seems alright. What about her?” I asked.

“She and I were dating, I asked her out maybe a month or so ago. She broke up with me this morning” The last few words were barely a whisper.

“Awww Christian” I frowned, “I love you if that counts for anything” I said as I hugged him.

“I love you too Kit” I smiled letting me out of the hug.

“You need to hang around more, I miss my third big brother” I giggled.

“I will, anyway I have to go and get a seat but goodluck, soon you shall be Mrs. Tomlinson” He smiled before rushing off.

As soon as he left my stomach sank.

Mrs. Tomlinson.

That is a big commitment.

A huge commitment. What if I am not the wife he wants?

What if he is not the husband I want?

Of course he is!

Little Miss Payneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें