Watched 24/7 (Chapter 21)

----Kit's POV-----

"Get up!!" Paul yelled through the penthouse. I groaned. I hate mornings.

"Coming" said a chirpy Niall.

I heard two other groans come from Harry and Zayn , they are hardly morning people.

"We will meet you in the lobby in twenty minutes"

"Twenty minutes?" I groaned

"yep" I could hear Paul's grin in his voice.

"Ugh" I grumbled before pulling the covers off of me.

I had slept in Nialler's bed and he had bunked in with Harry. It was so sweet how they sacrificed for me even though I told them so many times not to. I walked over to me suitcase which had been brought over from the other penthouse. I pulled out my high waisted demon shorts, my favourite pink top that had a spilt in the back and a pair of converse. I walked into the ensuite and laid my clothes on the edge of the bathtub before turning on my iPad and cranking up my music.

'Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind wanting to start again. Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin like a house of cards on blow from caving in?' I sang so out of tune but I just loved to sing along.

After another two songs I got out. I pulled on my clothes before applying my usual make-up and straightening my curly hair. I pulled it up into a high pony tail and pulled out a few little bits around my face.

"Ready" I yelled through the penthouse.

There was silence. I walked into the kitchen to find a note on the bench.

'Hi Kit,

We had to go whilst you were in the bathroom we are really sorry for leaving you but we hope you know it wasn't our decision. We will be back around 4, we left some money for you with the receptionist. Have fun.

Lots of Love

Harry and Zayn xoxox'

I laughed at the fact that they had written 'xoxox' at the end. I ran quickly to the room that I had slept in and grabbed my handbag, I chucked my phone in and the spare room key before getting to the elevator. I was the only one in the elevator. I get out the lobby and walk over to the lady at the reception.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked nicely.

"Umm one of the boys left money for me here" I stated.

"Oh My Gosh are y-you-you K-Kit?" She stumbled through her sentence with a huge smile across her face.

"Yeah" I smiled

"So you are like Liam's sister" her face lit up.

"Yep, that'd be me" I giggled.

"Could you follow me on twitter?" She asked shyly.

"Of course" I smiled as I pulled out my phone.

I opened up twitter.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"LillieMalawayxox" she said shyly.

"I'll tell the boys to follow you too" I smiled and her eyes filled with tears of excitement and happiness.

"Thankyou so much" she grinned.

"No problems" I smiled in return as she handed over the money that the boys had left me.

"Kit?" A voice asked from behind me. I expected it to be another fan but it definitely was not.

"Oh Hey Mitch" I smiled .