Trouble in Paradise (Chapter 59)

------Kit's POV-----

I woke to Charlotte tapping my shoulder lightly. She had a look of concern in her eyes as I hadn't woken up immediately, her blue eyes stared at mine until I sat up.

"Morning Baby girl" I cooed.

"Morning Mummy" She smiled with her baby teeth.

"Would you like some breakfast?" I asked.

She nodded her head her messy curls bouncing around as she did so, I really want to braid her hair but I will do that later. I got up off the bed and then bent down to pick her up. She smiled at me before wrapping her arms around my neck like Sophie does.

"Charlotte" I spoke softly.

"Yes Mumma" She whispered.

"I have to get you to meet a few people today, Ok?" I spoke quietly.

She nodded.

As we got to the kitchen I sat her down on the bench.

"Stay here I will be right back." I told her still trying to be quiet as no one else was awake and I was planning on keeping it that way for a little while longer, I was going to avoid questioning today, if not at least for this morning.

I quickly tiptoed from the kitchen to Sophie's room. I saw that she was lying in her cot with her eyes wide open. She gave me her cute little grin as I bent down to pick her up. I carried her into the kitchen where Charlotte was still sat on the bench.

"Charlotte, this is Sophie. Your sister" I said still half-whispering.

"Sophie" Charlotte half-asked.

I nodded and Charlotte just stared at Sophie with her bright blue eyes. I held Sophie on my hip and helped Charlotte off the bench with my spare hand. She stood there before me.

"Would you like to sit there and hold her whilst I cook?" I asked Charlotte gesturing to the chair in the corner. It was there because Niall and I couldn't reach the top shelf of the pantry and Niall hated it because the boys hid treats up there so he just brought in a chair.

Charlotte smiled widely and nodded. She walked over to the chair excitedly and then sat trying to act calm. I placed Sophie in her lap and Charlotte wrapped her hands around her new little sister.

I started making pancakes, I filled the large bowl with flour, milk and eggs, making sure there was enough mixture for all the boys to have more than four, I was going to need to butter them up for them not to be mad. This was a secret I have kept from my own brothers, my dad, my cousin, my aunt and my best friend were the only people that knew. It was easy at school because at 7 months I just looked fat not pregnant and then I got taken from school for the last two months so no one really ever knew about it and Jordan sure didn't tell anyone.

I made over 24 pancakes and plated them up so each of the boys had four, I had one and my little girls had a few between them. As soon as I had turned off the stove I heard thuds down the stairs.

"I smell pancakes!" Niall yelled.

"Shhh" I hushed him as I went over to Charlotte and Sophie pulling Soph from Charlotte's arms so she could go eat. I took Sophie over to her highchair and strapped her in placing a pancake in front of her making sure it wasn't too hot before I left her to devour it.

Charlotte and Niall sat down at the breakfast bar side by side Niall was giving me strange looks as if asking who the hell the little girl was and why she was in our house. I threw him back a smile and walked off to the bathroom trusting Niall to watch out for the girls whilst I wasn't in the room even if he had no idea who one of them was.