Notebook (Chapter 78)

-----Four Months Later-----

----Kit’s POV-----

Mad.

That is the only way I could possibly describe the past four months.

It has been absolutely mad.

The wedding is in two days.

Jay and Lottie sort of took over.

We found that Fiz and my Charlotte had a special bond, they love each other and playing. I think Fiz wins title of best Aunty in Charlotte’s mind.

I have my dress that Carly, Jay, Fiz, Dani, Phoebe, Charlotte, Lottie, Sophie and Daisy came to help me pick out. It took us four hours but we found the perfect dress. None of the boys have seen it on me but it really is beautiful.

Carly is five months pregnant now and her baby bump is definitely visible.

My brides maids which are Fiz, Carly, Lottie, Dani and Perrie, all have their dresses now. They fit in with the theme of the wedding. Their dresses are a light pink, almost salmon colour. All the girls look gorgeous in them!

Perrie and I are really good friends now as her and Zayn are practically in the house everyday as she got back from tour last month and they are now inseparable.  

Louis and the lads went on their bucks night two days ago, apparently they had a lot of fun but they cant tell me anything that happened because that would be against their bro code. I didn’t really mind considering me and the girls refused to tell them what happened on my hens night.

Dani, Perrie, Carly and a bunch of my old and new friends went out for my hens night. I can only remember the first hour or so and then the rest is blank until I woke up the next morning with a killer headache.

Sophie has grown a lot and we have celebrated her second birthday. My gorgeous girls are my flower girls for my wedding.

“Kit!” Lottie called from upstairs.

“Yep” I yelled back not bothering to get off the couch.

“Can you come up here?” She asked.

“Why?” I yelled back.

“We need you to do something before the wedding!” She answered.

“Fine” I mumbled as I got back off the couch.

“Nice to know you haven’t turned into a potato yet” Fizzy giggled.

She’s right, I have been on the couch since eight o’clock this morning and it is now four in the afternoon. That is a long time!

Charlotte and Fizzy were sitting on the end of my bed which was now Fizzy and Lottie’s bed since they had been staying here. There were two trundle beds on the ground which belonged to Daisy and Phoebe. Jay had been staying in the bed and breakfast down the road, Louis and I rented it for her because she needed some space for a bit and not to be in a house full of teenagers and kids, (Louis classified as a kid).

“What did you need me to do?” I asked.

Sometimes I forget I am seen as the adult in this situation and not Lottie, but she is very mature for her age.

“You need to write your vows”

“And why cant I just have the normal ones”

“Because you should write your own, that’s what Louis is doing” Lottie said.