Break It Up! (Chapter 35)

---Kit's POV---

I checked my phone. Eighteen text messages.

Shoot! i read through them all.

-Leeyum

'Kit? Where are you?'

'Why isn't Niall here either?'

'Where are you?!?'

'Christiana Jessica Payne if you don't tell me where you are I will never talk to you again!'

'Do you not want me to talk to you?'

'Do you hate me?'

'Kit this isn't funny!'

'Whatever Kit, call me when you feel like telling me where you are'

-Zaynie

'Hey Kit, Liam's worried. I am too where are you, Niall and Louis?'

'Kit seriously he's started chewing on celery continuously, he's already on his sixth stick'

'Kit, he's gone through a packet of twenty and started on the next....'

'Please call your brother!'

'Hes on his third bag and he is now watching the news like its toy story please kit!'

-Hazzabear

'Hey KitKat, where ya at?'

'KittyKat, please call'

'Wherever you and Niall are please don't do anything too stupid!'

'Tell Niall to check his wallet!'

'Are Lou with you? I can't find my Boobear!'

I giggled to myself silently careful not to wake Lottie. I replied to Liam quickly.

-to- Leeyum

'Hey Li-Li sorry I went to Doncaster with Lou and Niall. We will be here for a week. Sorry I kind of forgot to tell you'

To-Zaynie

'Hey Zayn, tell him to stop eating celery! I could have sworn he didn't like it! I'm with Lou and Nialler and we are all fine, just spending some time in Doncaster with Lou's family :)'

To - Haz

'Eww, that's dirty Haz! Yes I do have your Boobear, child :P xx'

1.12am. It's still raining, hailing and there is still thunder and lightning. Lottie is asleep and has been since we went to bed four hours ago!

That's it, I've had enough! I need sleep and I'm not going to get it when I'm alone on the floor! I'm terrified of thunder storms and I can't keep hiding under my blanket until it goes away.

The thunder sounded again and I sank back under my blanket. 1....2.....3 I got up quietly but quickly and rushed to where Louis and Niall's room was.

I opened the door slowly trying my best not to make too much noise. I slid in through the gap closing the door tightly behind me.

"Lou!" I whispered.

"Louis" I whispered a little louder.

"Louis William Tomlinson" I said tapping his shoulder.

"What, what? Oh it's you"

"Yeah"

"Are you scared of the storm?" He asked.

I nodded childishly.

"Hop in" he offered lifting up the side of his covers.

I thought about it quickly glancing over at Niall on Louis' fold out couch then got into the bed. Niall wouldn't mind, I think he'd prefer I woke Louis instead of him anyway.