Chapter 22: Morning Mist

"Ready sir" The Zangoose said.

A small metal headband with red flashing lights descended slowly and attached itself to Ketster's forehead.

"System are normal..." One of the technicians said.

"Begin" Camprion said.

London put his paw on his chin as he looked down at Ketster who was taking deep breaths, the Eevee was confused and didn't know what was about to happen.

There was a blinding flash of light and then black.

Later, Ketster was taken to a room to rest, the three MI6 agents watched through the glass waiting to see what would happen next.

"He's been out for 6 hours now" Moonlake said.

"He just needs some rest, he'll wake up soon" Camprion said, he adjusted his glasses, "If you have any questions feel free to ask me"

"Sure" Isabel said.

Camprion opened the door and left the room closing it behind him.

Moonlake's phone vibrated, Omar sent him a picture of him and Melody hanging out in Cape Town, in South Africa, it was captioned You're missing all the fun!. Moonlake sighed, "I missed my summer trip"

"You really didn't have to come" London said.

"I'm kind of wrapped up in this. The way I see it, I don't have a choice" The Eevee said.

"London's right Moonlake, you shouldn't really let this control you" Isabel said.

The Eevee sighed, "Your right"

"When we get back to London, you should just enjoy your life, hang out with your friends. If something urgent comes up, we'll fill you in" London said.

"Alright" Moonlake said, "...Thanks"

London rubbed his head, that made Moonlake excited and he jumped on London.

"Ahhh!" London shouted.

"Pet me!" Moonlake said.

"Ah get off me first" London wheezed, trying to get Moonlake off of him, "You're very heavy"

"No! Pet me!" Moonlake said.

"Ohhh come on!" London groaned.

Isabel giggled to herself, finding Moonlake's need for London's attention hilarious.

- - -

San Francisco

"So did he pay up..." Trevor asked.

A dark shadow emerged from the doorway, the figure that stepped into the light was Luke he set down a bloodstained suitcase and opened it, inside was $10,000,000. Trevor sighed and took the case.

"Of course he didn't..." Trevor tossed his cigarette at the wall and tossed Luke 2 stacks of the money, "You can go home now"

Luke left the room and wiped the blood off his face.

Later, he arrived at his apartment, Trevor had provided him with a better place to live, when he was about to unlock the door he noticed it was cracked open. He reached into his jacket and cocked his pistol pointing it inside while slowly opening the door. He stepped in and closed it behind him, he turned the light in the living room and he saw another Lucario sitting there watching the television. He slowly moved toward the Lucario and saw an empty bottle of chocolate syrup and another one and many more on the ground. Luke groaned and lowered his gun.

"Are you fucking kidding me Rico"

Rico slowly turned to his brother, and then back to the television, his fur was messy and he looked exhausted.

"Let me guess, you got let go..."

Rico didn't say anything.

"What did you do"

"They wanted me to help track you down" Rico said, then he started drinking some more Chocolate syrup. Luke snatched the bottle.

"You fucking dipshit! Are you trying to get diabetes?!" Luke scolded.

"I've been out for days... The CIA is all over my place, probably confiscating my weapons, plus it's better then alcohol-"

"Actually it's just as bad"

"I don't care anymore"

"How did you find me?" Luke asked.

"A friend-"

Luke didn't even bother asking who it was.

"You really didn't give me up..."

"You're my brother, of course not-"

There was silence, Rico gulped quietly because he thought Luke didn't believe him, but then...

"Come-"

"Hm?"

Luke led him to his room and pulled out a large case from under his bed.

"Open it"

Rico sighed, knelt down and opened the case, inside were guns, a new laptop and some of his favourite snacks.

He looked up at Luke and managed a smile, "Thanks"

"Whatever" Luke said, "Go take a shower you smell like shit"

"Ok-" Rico said.

"Oh and Rico"

He looked back at Luke.

"Thanks" He said, then he walked out of the room to clean up the chocolate syrup bottles.

Not far from the apartment watching with binoculars was Keyen. He looked back behind him, Delevio shook her head.

"Ain't surprised one bit-"

"I'll contact Greene" Keyen said, he tossed Delevio the binoculars and picked up his phone, Delevio looked through and saw Luke sharpening his katana.