Chapter 3: Ambitious Academics

Reading, England

Moonlake arrived at the MI6 training centre in reading which was dressed up as if it were part of the University of Reading. When the Eevee got inside he showed the receptionist his badge and she let him pass, the Eevee yawned, this year he was at the academy not just for training but to teach there as well, the Eevee walking through the hall when was suddenly hugged from behind by a female Eevee with a fancy ribbon on her ear.

"Ah! You almost gave me a heart attack"

"Sorry, you know how I get when I haven't seen you in weeks" Melody replied, then she kissed him.

"Wheres Omar?" Moonlake asked.

"Training his arse off" She replied, "He's taking everything very seriously, shooting practice, combat, alternative combat, how to charm, languages, Weapon safety, faking, the use of special gadgets and stuff, its a long list and I cannot name everything, but his determination is impressive, oh don't worry we're getting along just fine"

"You better be" Moonlake replied.

Just then a male Eevee emerged from a classroom, he had two silver earrings on each ear and light blue eyes, he turned and saw Moonlake he smiled, "Watch out he's a killer now" Melody teased.

Moonlake laughed, "Stop it!"

She laughed too, Omar walked over and gave Moonlake a hug, then he let go.

"So your starting today?" He asked.

"Yep, they didn't really say which group I was with though, I think I'm with the same group I was in last year" Moonlake replied.

"We really wish you could be with you by the way" Melody said.

"Yeah, same... But at least we can chat during lunch" Moonlake replied.

"Oh yeah, we can" Omar replied.

"Oh Omar, you don't need to keep impressing me heh heh, your already pretty impressive" Moonlake replied.

Omar blushed, "If you say so"

Moonlake giggled and licked his face, "See you both soon"

"See ya!" They both said.