Chapter 8: Grey Skys

Mount Kisco, Westchester, New York

Lucas Greene arrived at his home hidden in the woodlands, his wife was outside collecting fruits and vegetables for their dinner that night. The Arcanine got out of his Lincoln and gave his wife a kiss.

"Upstairs" She replied.

"Come in for the movie when you're done," Greene said, then he kissed her again, she laughed.

Greene went upstairs and saw four Growlithe and an Eevee playing together in a room.

"Daddy!" They shouted, they ran and knocked the big Pokemon over.

"Oh ow! You guys missed your big man huh?" He said.

"Yeah!" One of them said.

- - -

Meanwhile out in the woods, Trevor and Lukarin had arrived outside and were outside, Luke had done some work for the Arcanine shipping drugs and shooing away enemy cartels and mafias, in return, Trevor gave away the location of Greenes home.

"Before I go... Whats your deal with him?" Luke asked.

"As a kid, I got barely anything... And Lucas, got everything... Books, tutoring, he was even able to go to school on the train by himself when he was 3, I had to wait until I was 17 to be able to take the train myself. When I got something good, he got something better. Point is, everymon sees him as some perfect prick and me as an animal, sure I had low grades and short temper, but I still wanted my parents to love me... pff... they treated me like I was fuckin trash and him like a precious golden boy. I don't care what the fuck happens to him I won't feel guilty"

Luke sighed, "Sure"

The Lucario stepped out of the car and grabbed his katana and a Pistol.

Mrs Greene was finishing taking the last batch of vegetables in the house when Luke pressed the gun on her rib cage.

"Go ahead scream" Luke said.

"P-Please I have kids -"

"Get your husband out here" Luke said, "You have 1 minute"

Mrs Greene whimpered and ran up the steps to Greene who was in bed sleeping when she woke him up. When Greene saw his agitated wife he knew something was off.

"I'm trying to nap, like seriously?"

"There is a Lucario outside, armed, looking for you, he stuck a gun in my side Lucas... Who is he?"

Greene squeezed his fist, "That fucking -"

Greene opened his safe and grabbed an M9 and 4 magazines before going outside to see Luke standing there glaring at him.

"You know if it was up to Vice President Garner, your ass would have been in prison!... I see he had a point, what the fuck do you want"

"So you think you can just take my fucking job, I loved fighting" Luke growled.

"You fucked up 12 operations, smashed a window at Langley and then you jabbed a gun into my wife, do you seriously think you have a chance in hell of getting your job back? You must be stupid" Lucas snarled.

Luke smirked, "So do you want me to release the video of your siesta in Tokyo?"

"That was London and Isabel's wedding you dickhead" Lucas snarled.

"I heard you missed a very important meeting when you decided to go, how did your friends react?"

"They obviously gave me the run down when I got back to DC" Greene replied, he wanted to snatch the laptop but he saw the Lucario's katana at his side.

"Yes... But how will the press and the public react to Americas most important general going to Japan to attend a wedding and stuff his face rather then attend the very important conference with the President of Iran" Luke said.

Greene pinched his nose, "Give me the laptop Luke, you are in enough shit as it is, and how the hell did you even find me?"

Luke laughed, "Not a chance"

Greene pulled out the M9 and cocked it, "Give me the fucking laptop" Greene said.

"Keep asking" Luke replied.

"You are infringing on my private life, and you how much I hate it when irrelevant Pokemon get in my buisness, give me the laptop or I swear -"

Thats when a McLaren arrived behind them, out stepped Delevio who immediately noticed the stand off.

"Who is that dear?" Lucas asked, still keeping his eyes and gun on Luke.

"Delevio" His wife replied.

"Get her here please"

"Shes walking over now"

When the Glaceon finally got next to Greene she sighed, "Oh how the mighty have fallen... Luke, care to explain why you were with Trevor Greene"

When Greene heard Trevor he shot in-between Lukes legs, but the Lucario didn't flinch, the Arcanine started laughing and laughing.

"That explains how he found me" Lucas said, still laughing at the situation he was in, "Oh when I find him - He's gonna spend a lot of time in a jail cell"

"Luke your situation is bad enough, please don't do it"

"If you kill me, you'll already prove you're not fit to be a general. Besides, the laptop is in San Francisco, its not on me at the moment" Luke said.

Greene lowered his M9 a bit, "Honestly you're unbelievable, get out of here Luke"

"You know how to end this" The Lucario growled.

"Luke if you do not leave -" Delevio said drawing her gun.

"Delevio get out of here, you're the soul reason I'm in this mess! And if you kill me the kids won't have a father, especially Tyler who you know will be crushed if he finds out I'm dead that'll destroy him, and think about everymon else with no dad, London... Me... Yourself! You only fucking loved me because I had money and a nice house you gold digger! Because I was another Lucario in your life you kicked me to the curb so after Greene, you're next!"

Delevio laughed for a bit at the fact Luke called her and drew a gold digger, she pulled a baton out and struck him in the face, she was beyond angry at such an accusation.

"Are you stupid?! Why the fuck would I go after you for money!? I genuinely thought you were somemon I wanted to love! So how dare you accuse me of targeting you just because you're rich, when I was runnin with the Italians in Newark, I learned from watching a friend that gold digging gets you no where! Oh, and I kicked your stupidass out of the house because you were a threat not just to me but the kids! So literally every fucking thing you just said was stupid and of itself, yeah I know you paid for it... But guess what, you got yourself in this mess by entering that fight club! So you can eat all of those words you half assed dick" Delevio snarled, then she loaded her gun.

"At this point you have three options, turn yourself in for home invasion, blackmailing, and making threat... Walk away and neutralise the situation we are in, or I we could go to the less pleasant option!" Greene growled, he aimed the gun at his head, "Go! Now!"

"Honey, there's a car coming"

"What car is it?" The Arcanine asked.

"It's a Lincoln sedan," She said.

Amber stepped out of the car and ran in between Delevio, Greene and Luke.

"Wait! Don't shoot him!" Amber pleaded, she was holding an iPad.

"Mom this isn't the time -" Luke started.

"Luke!... Please" She interrupted.

"What is it, Amber?" Delevio said.

"I know why he's being like this, just give me the chance to explain" Amber said.

Delevio and Greene looked at each other.