Chapter 23: The Legend Arrives

In the morning, there was a knock on the door. Delevio went there and opened it, Lucas and a Salazzle stepped inside.

"Which building"

"That one" Delevio said pointing to the high rise in front of them.

Greene took the binoculars and looked over, Rico was on a laptop and Luke was cleaning an M4 he had.

He sighed, "Tonight... If we can't get them, they're Interpol's problem too-"

"Got it" Delevio said, she looked over at the Salazzle. She looked from her phone to Delevio then back to her phone. Delevio raised an eyebrow then looked back out the window.

Canada

A calm smile on Moonlake's face as London stroked his head gently. The Flareon was nervous but if he could keep the Eevee happy, he would.

"Ketster is starting to wake up" Isabel said.

London picked up Moonlake and set him down on the floor. The Eevee jumped back onto the Flareon and started nibbling his ears. London sighed, he didn't want to bother with him so he just followed Isabel to the room, Moonlake still eating his ears while squeaking and chirping lovingly.

Ketster sat up in the bed and looked at his paws.

"What the fuck happened to my head-" He asked almost immediately.

Then he noticed Moonlake loving biting London, and the Flareon not seeming to care. Then he looked at Isabel who was looking down at him.

"What the hell... Where am I..." Ketster asked.

"Lab 65, not far outside of Ottawa" London said.

"The hell are you-"

"MI6 agents" Moonlake replied jumping off London and onto the floor, landing on his back paws, "Don't worry, we'll keep you safe.

"What room an I in?"

"Room E4-" Isabel responded, "Why do you ask?"

The Eevee groaned in irritation... "Are you fucking stupid... I said to put me in the Echo Victor Zero room!"

The three of them were surprised by Ket's sudden attitude change.

"Um..." London cleared his throat, "This was the room they moved you too... You literally-"

"Did I ask? No I didn't, shut the fuck up" Ketster replied.

London stood there amazed at how foul he was being.

"What's with the potty mouth... My goodness-" Moonlake said, amazed at Ketster's sudden personality change too.

"Probably came from the same Eevee that screwed his boy toy at age 4-" Ketster replied back.

The Eevee's face turned red.

When Isabel and London heard that, they turned white and silent. London dropped Moonlake almost immediately.

"O-ow" The Eevee whimpered.

"Sorry... What-" London said glaring at Moonlake.

"Are you serious!?" Isabel shouted.

"Wait I can explain-" Moonlake started.

The two turned away from him, the Eevee turned white from shock.

"Heh heh heh heh When we get back to the UK, we're going to have a nice long chat" London said, his eyes orange from fury.

"Yes, a very long one" Isabel said, the Leafeon wasn't happy either.