Chapter 31: Cutting Up The Heart

Shanghai

Rico by this time had stopped rolling around in agony, the serum was in his blood, effecting his brain. He slowly got up from the ground, squeezing his fists, he looked up at the CIA agents and snarled loudly.

Luke was in shock, he didn't expect Rico to down the vial, "Wh-What..."

"I know you didn't just say what I think you just fucking said right?!" Rico shouted.

"You attacked another agent, severely wounding him, nonetheless one of the US government and you honestly expect me to let you live!?!? That's fucking rich, real rich. So what you expect an apology?! Fucking cope will ya?!" Delevio shouted, pointing the sword at him.

"I'm going to kill you... Slowly"

"You can fucking try" Delevio growled.

Tamara could tell it was going to get serious so she backed away, then she noticed Luke trying to escape, the Lucario limping away. She grabbed a gun from her holster and shot him in the leg, Luke screamed and collapsed.

"Pathetic" She said, then she handcuffed his arms and shackled his legs.

Rico saw what Tamara did and charged at her. Delevio summoned a rope made of ice and lassoed it around Rico yanking him back toward her.

"Go!" Delevio shouted.

"But-" Tamara started.

"Just go!" Delevio snapped.

Tamara sighed, she grabbed Keyen and Luke got them into the Mercedes and drove off. Rico picked up his brothers sword.

"I'm gonna make you regret that" Rico said, swinging the blade around.

"Like I said, you can try" Delevio said.

- - -

Canada

Ketster decided to pull into the woods so London and Moonlake could fix the car.

"How do you do it again?"

Moonlake laughed and climbed onto him so he could kick his face, "Watch do it-"

The Eevees eyes turned yellow and he chanted a spell, "Tsukurou, Tsukurou, Tsukurou!"

There was a small yellow glow and a bullet hole in the back window of the Mercedes started to close up, in a few seconds it looked as to be as if nothing happened to the vehicles rear window.

The Eevee kissed his cheek, "You try"

"Uh ok..." London said.

The Eevee watched as London's eyes turned blue and he chanted the spell as well, "Tsukurou, Tsukurou, Tsukurou!"

All the holes on the window closed up with the spell, Moonlake's eyes lit up with excitement, "A-Awesome"

"Thanks" London said.

Moonlake's face turned red, "Eh heh heh-"

The Eevee started kissing his face, his way of rewarding London for being a fast learner.

"Blegh" Ketster groaned as he watched from a distance, "Do you ever try to get him to stop"

"Trust me, he's too stubborn to know when to quit" Isabel said, typing on her laptop.

"So your telling me... He won't stop until London falls in love with him..." Ketster said, cringing slightly.

"Basically sums it up" Isabel said, still typing on her computer.

"It makes my skin crawl watching him crush on London" Ketster said, the Eevee squirmed uncomfortably, "You should really do something about him, like really..."