Chapter 9: Sanity

"Please... Let me help him" Amber said.

Lucas saw no reason in arguing with Amber, she was an expert on the chemicals in his blood after all.

"Explain first" Greene said.

"The serum in his blood... Thats why he's acting like this, at least I think... Please give me a chance to help him... Okay?"

"He's gone" Greene said.

Amber turned around, "Damn it Lukarin"

"I'll have the agency search for him so you can treat him" Greene said.

"Thank you" Amber said.

"Do you two want something to eat" The Arcanine asked in a friendly manner.

"Yes, please" Amber replied politely.

- - -

London

While visiting Ketster, London got a call from Delevio.

"Excuse me guys" London said.

London went outside to take the call, "Whats up?"

"London, if you see Luke I need ya to call me" Delevio said, trying to get Tyler to eat his food, "Eat the sandwich"

The Flareon was confused, "Uh, why do you make him sound like a wanted criminal?"

"Because he his, Greene recently had to let him go from the CIA because of his erratic behaviour, also... We are not a thing anymore" Delevio explained.

"Oh... I'm sorry" London said.

"It's not your fault" Delevio replied.

"That Lucario has lost his marbles, huh" London said, "So he's being looked for right this moment?"

"Yeah, if you see him, call me or Greene please" Delevio said, "I've got a feeling he's out for revenge"

"Got it" London said.

He went back in the room where Moonlake, Isabel and Ketster were chatting.

"Sorry to disturb your conversation, but can you two come here? I need to talk to you in private" London said to the two.

London explained the situation to Moonlake and Isabel.

"Somehow I knew he had a loose thread?" Isabel said.

"Is he mad?" Moonlake asked, "I just hope he doesn't kill anybody that doesn't deserve it"

"Same" Isabel replied.

"Either way, he still poses a threat to the CIA, so if we are not protecting Ketster, I guess we'll be asked to investigate him" London replied.

"Yeah, I'm gonna head over to Delevio's place tomorrow so I can talk to her about it" London said, "I wonder if this impacted her kids"

"Why can't I go?" Isabel asked.

"Who's gonna watch the children?"

"Oh... Right, heh heh" Isabel replied.

Moonlake facepawed.

"Lukarin, don't do anything stupid" London said to himself.