Chapter 41: Doom

Canada

Moonlake rolled across the floor. As Ketster held his arm. Moonlake had clawed out his left eye so Ketster was limited to his right. Moonlake slowly, while shaking a little bit got up. Ketster noticed Moonlake's wounds were closing slowly and he looked up at the Eevee who looked like he was out of breath.

"Are you cheating..."

"It's something I can't control, now fuck off-" Moonlake growled.

"Is that so-" Ketster responded.

The Eevee squeezed his first and built up energy as if he was about to release and attack but then... He stopped. Ketster was vastly superior to him in all areas of combat and he was still a junior agent and only a small bit of experience. The Eevee sighed and started walking back towards the compound.

"What the hell do you think your doing-" Ketster says.

"I forfeit... I don't care anymore-" Moonlake responds, "And your still a selfish, nosy, big mouthed cunt by the way" The boy says as he continues to walk back to the compound.

"And you still can't keep it in your pants" Ketster replied.

Ketster groaned and started walking back to the compound as well. When they return the first thing Moonlake did was take London's paw and lead him out of the room. Ketster collapsed onto a chair, the other CSIS agents looked at the Eevee. Isabel got up and left the room, she went to the bunk she was in and stuffed her head into a pillow.

Moonlake led London to an empty office and embraced him. The Flareon was confused at first but then he knew what would come next so he sat on the floor in front of him and let Moonlake sniffle and cry as he hugged him tightly.

"Your pretty shaken up aren't you-" London said.

"I'm not shaken-" Moonlake protests.

"Moony, it's ok... You don't have to be tough in front of me" London says, the Flareon rubbing his head. He was doing his best to soothe the Eevee, "It's ok... You tried your best"

"Did I really..." Moonlake moans.

"Yeah, your determination amazes me, the way you kept on pushing through even though you were faced against a more formidable opponent was really... Something, to say the least..."

"... Determination" The Eevee says to himself, he emerses himself in London's mane as he thinks more about that word. London wiped his face and rested his head on Moonlakes.

"Just keep going at it and one day... You'll break your limits, find new challenges, you can rule the world if you just keep going and never give up, I believe in you okay?" London says.

Moonlake looks up at him, eyes watery and smiling excitedly. London smiled back at him still wiping his face, the Eevee squeaked happily and jumped onto the Flareon to plant a passionate kiss on his mouth. London shouted but Moonlake pressing his mouth on his almost silenced him. When Moonlake was done kissing him he moaned touched noses with him.

"You deserve that~" The Eevee said, tail swishing around.

"Uh huh" London groaned, his eye twitched.

"Thanks London... You're the reason I don't want to give up. Thanks for making me feel better" Moonlake says, hugging the Flareon tightly.

"You're welcome I guess..."

"Mmm I really wanna kiss you again-" Moonlake moaned.

"Yeah I'd rather not" London responded, nudging the Eevee a bit further from him so he couldn't jump on him and give him a smooch on the mouth again. Moonlake's eyes turned pink as he got back in London's face and touched noses with him. London decided to get up so he did and Moonlake jumped into his arms and started purring lovingly. It was as if Moonlake's crush on London became more powerful thanks to London motivating him. When they got back to their bunks Isabel was on a video call with Kovar telling him about what had happened, and it was evident Kovar was not happy with what he heard.