Chapter 47: Till The Day I Die

Hartley Witney, Oxfordshire, UK

Benoit planted a kiss on London's mouth. The little Eevee was excited at London knelt down to kiss him back. The Eevee always had this tender feeling inside whenever London kissed him, it was as if he was warming every part of his body and keeping his heart tender and warn, he loved it... He loved him. Benoit pulls away and laughs to himself.

"He finally rises" Benoit says.

London manages a lazy smile and pulls him in for a hug. He liked how soft Benoit was, the young French vee made him smile and he loved it... He loved how good Benoit was at drawing and how colourfulhe was. It was as if London and Benoit had their own universe together.

The Flareon let's go of Benoit and rubs his head, "Let's go eat-"

Benoit nods and follows him. The two end up eating at a restaurant in the centre of the village. The Flareon noticed Benoit was really chowing down on his food and laughed a little.

"You must have been pretty hungry huh?" London says.

Benoit realising he was being messy slowed his eating and averted eye contact with London, he was embarrassed. London puts his paw on his head.

"It's ok... I used to eat like that sometimes" London tells him, the Flareon gives him an assuring smile.

Benoit swallows his food and wipes his face, "Why are you so sweet?"

"Good question... I don't really know. I just like being kind I guess!" London answers.

Benoit's lovestruck smile grows as London messages his head. Later after they were done eating they decided it was time to go back to London so the two packed their bags and waited patiently for the bus at the stop. Benoit jumped onto him and hugged the Flareon tightly, the Flareon decided to stroke his head to soothe the excited Eevee but it only seemed to make Benoit happier somehow so London sighed and picked him up lifting the Eevee up in the air.

"Hug me!" Benoit shouts excitedly.

London does so and rests his head on his mane. Benoit moans happily as the tender feeling in his chest comes back to him again, the all to familiar feeling of burning love... And London was his flame.

"I hope we can do this again! I had a lot of fun!" London says.

Benoit and London lean in and kiss each other before seperating again, "I hope we can do it again too... But in France..."

London raises an eyebrow, "You think you can earn enough to take me to Paris?"

"If I work really hard yeah!" Benoit says excitedly.

"Alright... I believe you" London says.

"You'd better" Benoit says, touching noses with him.

The two share another kiss just before the bus arrives to take them to the station. The two separate and grab their bags before getting on. When they arrive back in London, the Flareon drops Benoit off at his place before going back to his.

The first thing London does when he gets back is get in the shower, the Flareon yawns and Poor's shampoo on his paw before rubbing it all over his fur and body... A certain somemon peaks his head inside the shower curtain. Moonlake's tail was wagging wildly, his heart pounding as he watched the naked Flareon wash himself. When London turned to pick up the fur conditioner he saw Moonlake staring at him with a nosebleed and a very thirsty look on his face, the Flareon screamed and covered in-between his legs.

"Wh-Wh-What the fuck are you doing?!" London shouts.

"Don't mind me just enjoy the view" The Eevee says, still bleeding from the nose.