Chapter 49: Family Fued

London
Kings Cross International Station

"Hey softy!" Delevio shouts from the gates to London who's standing in the crowd of Pokémon.

London yipps in embarrassment, "What did I tell you about calling me that?!"

Delevio starts laughing her butt off while Lydia tilts her head to one side, Tyler looks up in awe at the grand design of the King's Cross station.

The Glaceon gives London a tight squeeze while squealing happily, "It's been too fucking long! How have you been?"

"Good, I've been in Canada most of the time we haven't talked... So yeah heh heh-"

"Canada eh?"

"Yeah... Come on I'll tell you about it on the drive to my place"

London picked up some of Delevio's bags for her and her children and took them to his Range Rover which was parked nearby the station. It was 5:30 in the morning and it was still dark outside, once London and Delevio squeezed everything into the trunk of the Range Rover they began the drive to London's home, Tyler and Lydia were tired so they both fell asleep in the back of the car.

"How was the train?" London asks.

"Enjoyable... Eurostar really was the way to go" Delevio says.

"Which train was it?"

"Uh I don't know... A newer one?"

"Oh! A Class 374! The E320s!"

"Do you like trains?"

"I do"

"You remind me of one of my pals back in New York, he loves riding the subway"

"Sounds like we'd have something in common if we ever meet"

"Mhm... So what have you done while I was playing Purgley and Plusile with the Jamisons?" Delevio asks London.

"Oh yeah! Y'know that Eevee who we found in the ruined Surren research facility? Well uh turns out he's a super soldier of some sort and theres a Chinese company that wants to use him for experiments. We safeguarded him for a while but our temporary alliance ended after he got into a fight with Moonlake. Since then, he's been a bit different"

"He took that loss pretty hard huh-"

"He did... He probably thinks that I see him as weak. That's why"

"That kid still loves you like that?!"

"Unfortunately yes-"

"Blegh"

"Tell me about it..."

There was silence in the car as London continued to drive, Delevio noticed London was a little on edge so she went ahead and continued talking to him.

"Hey... What's wrong" The Glaceon asks.

At the next red light London grabs a news paper from the glovebox and tosses it to Delevio. The first thing Delevio noticed was the article titled Former Australian Soldier Escapes From Prison in Singapore.

"...Shit" Delevio says.

"... Yeah, first thing Im going to do is fly my family out of London if she ever makes it to Europe"

"Good idea" Delevio says, then she looks back at London, "...What are you gonna do?"

"Do what I should have done back during the Surren war-"

Delevio let's out a nervous chuckle, "Um don't you think this is a little overkill?"

"If I don't off her she'll continue to search for me and target the ones I love" London says, his eyes turning orange.