Chapter 42: The Sky Is Falling

East Sheen, London

"London!" A crowd of young voices called out in joy.

"Hello guys! Sorry I had to be away for a while!" The Flareon says as the Eevee's he helped get into England crowded around him for hugs and licks on the cheek.

"It's alright!" Ethän, the oldest, of the Eevees with lime green eyes says.

"Did you bring us any gifts" Gryffin, one of the younger Eevees with silver eyes, asks.

"I did-" London says, the Flareon starts fidgeting around in his bag until he finds a picture book of Canada and gives it to Ethän. The Eevee smiled brightly at him, "Thanks!"

"Hey London?" Blossom asks, the Eevees pink eyes expressing exhaustion, she looked like she hadn't slept a wink.

"B-Blossom, are you ok?" The Flareon asked.

"Haven't been able to sleep lately-"

"Why's that" London questions.

"Because I'm worried about you-" The Eevee says back, then she smiles lazily and takes the Flareon by the paw, yawning loudly, the Flareon laughs a little and rubs her head gently.

"Want me to fix your fur again?" London offers.

"Mhm" Blossom responds.

"Alright, can I come in?" London asks.

"Yeah, of course!" Ethän says.

The Eevees follow London inside and close the door behind them. The Flareon spent all day interacting with them and taking the time to catch up with them since he had been away in Canada so long. London had so much fun he fell asleep on the couch, with a few of the Eevees resting with him. Ethän watched from the kitchen as London snored loudly, a slightly smaller Eevee wearing glasses came from behind him and hugged him from behind.

"He's awesome"

"Mm Howard why aren't you in bed..."

"I can't sleep...." The Eevee says showing Ethän his blue eyes.

"Well London's asleep now-" Ethän says.

Howard wraps his arms around Ethän's waist and kisses him on the mouth. Ethän's face turns red and he starts shaking, Howard laughs and gets close to his face, "I can talk to him more tomorrow... Right now I'm more interested in you-"

"W-Why are you so random" Ethän says, scratching the back of his head

"Why are you so hot" Howard says, tail wagging wildly.

London who overheard what those two were talking about opened an eye. When he saw the two boys kissing and moaning he banged his paw on the table, "What the hell are you two doing-"

"N-Nothing" The two boys said blushing cherry red.

"Oooo, you two got caught by London" Seamus says, the Eevees Irish accent showing.

"It was going to happen sooner or later-" Shannon, Seamus's sister, added.

"Shut up!" Ethän and Howard shout.

"Okay I know you two really like each other but can you not-" London says then he let his head drop back onto the pillow.

The boys, embarrassed, looked away from each other. London groaned an got up, he knelt in front of the boys who looked up at him.

"I'm not going to tell you not to love each other... But uh hold off on the sexual stuff... Okay?" London says.

The boys were reluctant at first but then they nodded. London smiles a tired smile and brings them in for a hug, the Eevees hug him back, "We'll give it a try..." They both say.