Chapter 27: Green Clearing

Chapter is made possible by Nano-Soaring-Dash , so yeah thank him for helping out because I was out of ideas.

---

Kitami, Japan

Luke stood outside watching the trees, the door openes behind him, Rico, his stomach area bandaged up.

When Luke saw his brother out of bed, his head rolled back, this wasn't the first time Rico had gotten out of bed while injured. He walked over to his brother and picked him up.

"Oh come on!" Rico shouted.

"I told you to stay in bed... Do you want your wounds to open up?" Luke said.

"They won't..." Rico assured him.

"You said that when we were in Istanbul... And Fiji, and Perth... Each time, without fail you push yourself, and start losing blood, that's not happening today. Stay in bed" Luke responded.

"Luke, this isn't the first time we've been through this, there were plenty of times-"

"Oh for fuck sake just stay in bed!!" Luke shouted, aggravated with him.

Rico gulped, Luke realised he reacted inappropriately, "Sorry... That was insensitive of me"

"Understandable... Anyway, why did you take us to Japan again..." Rico asked.

"There's a friend I know... She's patched up the worst of wounds... You'll be good as new, trust me" Luke said.

"Hm... Oh uh what happened to Todd-"

"Oh he's at home, probably relaxing" Luke said, then he turned away to smirk evily.

"Huh... I don't believe you but ok" Rico said, Luke left and came back to the room with some tea.

"Just be glad she didn't hit anywhere major-" Luke said, giving him a cup.

Rico nodded.

"I'm gonna make you some soup, I'll be back-" Luke said.

"You?... Making soup?... For me?... That's interesting-"

"Shut up" Luke retorted.

Rico snickered a little and turned on the TV.

Then Luke left, but rather then going into the kitchen he went to the basement, down there, chained to the wall was Todd, covered in blood, he was sweating, he was scared and beaten almost beyond recognition. The Servine started quivering in fear when he saw Luke.

"Now... Todd... Let's get to business"

"Luke... Believe me... I didn't want to do it, please!"

"Should have kept your mouth shut-" Luke said, cracking his knuckles. the Lucario then started punching him, Rico upstairs who could not hear the shouting and screaming continued to enjoy the his time watching anime. Completely unaware of what was occurring below.

Washington DC

Greene rubbed his head as if he was stressed. The team of 3 were sitting there too, Tamara had just arrived and sat down at the table.

"So he didn't take the deal-"

"Nope... Still stubborn as usual" Delevio said.

"Of course..." Greene said, "You're free to use any means necessary to bring the twins in... Only if it's necessary may they be neutralised..."

"Yes sir" The 3 of them answered.

Delevio returned to New York later that evening and when she opened the door, she saw Lydia crying and squeezing her Ursarang plush.