Chapter 45: Fall From Grace

Unknown Location

A creme coloured Sylveon sits in a concrete cell, she's still couldn't get the image of the Flareon with red eyes out of her head. She hated it, she couldn't stop thinking about how pissed she was and only revenge on the Flareon who got her locked up. She lost everything, her home, her family, the love of her life, she wasn't even allowed to return to her native country of Australia... And in her eyes, this devilish Flareon with the cherry red eyes was the reason she was in hell.

"He ruined my life... I'll ruin his..." She says.

---

London and Isabel's home.
London, United Kingdom.

London lifted Howard up in the air, the two were playing a game were Howard had to touch London's nose with his short arms and little paws. It took a bit but Howard finally touched London on the nose.

"That's means you win" London says smiling brightly at him.

"Yey!" Howard shouts excitedly, London puts him on the couch but instead Howard jumps on London and hold onto him, "Mmm soft..."

"Somehow I knew you were going to do that" London says.

"Woof woof?" Howard says, playing dumb.

"What-"

"I don't know-" The Eevee says, then he adjusts his glasses and rests his head on London's mane.

Ethän who had been napping on the sofa for a while yawned, the Eevee got up and started sleep walking towards London. When he gets to him he falls asleep on London while mutters to himself, "Mmm soft clouds"

"Ok then..." London says, the Flareon holding Howard who was still emerces in his chest.

Moonlake climbs onto him licks London's cheek and rests his head on his shoulder.

"Oh boy" London says to himself.

Suddenly out of nowhere London's children jumped onto him, "Ahhhhh!" The Flareon shouted.

There was a crashing noise, Isabel ran down the steps to the living room and saw what had happened. When she saw all the Eevees on top of London she started laughing loudly.

"Why do they like me so much?!" London shouts.

---
Edelweiss Prison (S Block)
Düsseldorf Germany

Tetrahyde bit into an apple as she watched Luke and Rico eat their food in their cells. The Salazzle had recovered from her injuries thanks to some help from the Pokémon within the medical bay. Luke looked at the Salazzle and then at Rico who was looking down as he ate from the tray. Tetrahyde picked up the remote from the table next to the chair she was sitting on. She selected Rico's collar and pressed the shock button, the electric shock jolted the Lucario so much that he dropped his food on the floor.

"Oops" Tetrahyde said as if she made a mistake.

Rico snarled loudly, this surprised Luke who normally saw his brother as rational and calm, "You did that on purpose!" Rico shouts.

"I didn't... The remote was on the table you piece of shit" Tetrahyde says.

"You know you did it on purpose, kniving piece of shit"

Tetrahyde's eye twitched, "Kniveing...?"

Normally the Salazzle would laugh it off but because of what Alexa did she had started to become more moody and irritable. She upped the voltage on the collar and shocked Rico again, the Lucario screamed and then collapsed to his knee... It made made Rico more livid then tame and the Lucario ran to the energy barrier and punched it so hard the noise was heard throughout the entire block. Tetrahyde electrocuted him for a third time...

Luke groaned in irritation, he just wanted to eat with no problems or loud sounds, "I hate this-"

Tetrahyde continued to shock Rico over and over again, taking all her rage out on him.

"If you ever-"

She shocked him.

"Call me something-"

She shocked him yet again.

"That's not my fucking name!"

She yet again electrocuted the red Lucario.

"-I will fucking hurt you... Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth? Or are you so much of a crazed hoot you don't understand what I'm saying... Whiny barbaric little bitch" She says.

"I'm barbaric?! You killed somemons child and I'm the barbaric one?!" Rico snarls.

Tetrahyde upped the voltage to the max and shocked Rico so much that the Lucario could feel his muscles going numb. The Salazzle muttered as she sat back in her chair again, "Who's fucking children do these wankers even belong to?"

"You're lucky this wall is seperating me and you right now, because if it wasn't I would have had your head ripped from your skinny ass body"

"Oh that's it-"

She pushed down on the button again and Rico began writhing around in agony as the electricity continued to eat at his body.

"Stop!" Luke shouted.

"Shut up!" Tetrahyde shouts at Luke.

"You're gonna make him more pissed then he already is!" Luke screams.

Tetrahyde ignores him and watches with fury in her eyes as Rico instead of suffering on the concrete floor slowly and shakily begins to get up. The Lucario puts his paws on the collar and with all his strength rips it in half tossing the pieces at the energy field. Tetrahyde in response draws her Glock from her holster and raises it at Rico's head from outside the energy field,

"And now you're a threat. You aren't the brightest aren't you?" Tetrahyde says.

Rico growls loudly as Luke immediately gets up and ushers his brother away from Tetrahyde, "Don't let her piss you off-"

Rico shook his brother off and sat on his bed, Luke glared at her, "You happy... You got him angry"

"Just stop talking, your voice is fucking irritating" Tetrahyde says, then she gets up and tosses the remote for the collars to Vasquez before leaving the block. Daniella immediately noticed the collar was gone and called for them to put a new one on Rico's neck.

The first thing Vasquez did when Rico's new collar was attached to his neck was shock him on full voltage, the Lucario snarled again, "Fuck off!" Rico screams.

Daniella shocks him again, clearly not giving a fuck about how angry Rico is, "Are you done?" Vasquez asks, the Lucario resting her head on her paw.