Chapter 7: Unfound Revenge

San Francisco, California

Ever since Delevio and Luke broke up, the Lucario had been able to get his own temporary place in hilly San Francisco. He found himself hating Greene for discharging him and not allowing him to serve his country, while he was out on a walk, the Lucario passed an Italian restaurant... with blood splattered on the windows.

"What the fuck" Luke said to himself, he peeked inside and saw an Arcanine wearing a fedora standing over dead bodies.

There was a Sneasel on his knees, pleading the Arcanine, but he pulled out a gun and shot him in the head, Luke was dumbfounded.

"So the mafia is still a thing" He said to himself.

Thats when a Panchem noticed Luke peaking inside and pointed him out to the Arcanine, Luke was confused and no clue what was going on until the Arcanine locked eyes with him.

"Hey you! The boss wants you inside" A Goodra said.

Luke took a deep breath and went in, the Goodra followed him.

"So kid, Am I gonna have to kill you?" The Arcanine asked.

"You can try" Lukarin answered.

This made the Pokemon in the room laugh their butts off, then the Arcanine broke the silence by saying... "You're funny kid, this is the fuckin Irish Mafia! Kill me, everyone in this room makes you unrecognisable"

Luke laughed along with them and walked over and grabbed one of the Pokemons machine guns and started shooting him up.

The Arcanine and the others stopped laughing, "Still think you can fuck with me?" Luke asked.

"Alright alright, hey how bout I offer you a job, you do some shit for me I'll do anything you want" The Arcanine said.

"Anything?" Luke said.

"Anything" The Arcanine replied, "What's ya name bud?"

"Lukarin Jamison" Luke replied.

"Trevor Greene" The Arcanine replied, "Welcome to the club kid"