Chapter 39: Boiling Rage

Canada

Moonlake readied himself, he had no idea what Ketsters first move would be but he didn't want to find out and be caught off guard. Ketster took a deep breath and got into a fighting stance. There was silence, barely any movement. Inside the meeting room London and Isabel were hoping Ket would at least try and take it easy on Moonlake.

“Why so anxious, I thought you wanted to turn me inside out? Are you scared I may actually beat you? I thought you were an MI6 agent, not a civilian with a big mouth.”

"I'm not an anxious fuck off... Prick" Moonlake shot back.

Moonlake moved one paw behind his back and slowly started to move towards Ketster. The other Eevee stood perfectly still as he watched Moonlake approach him. Moonlake decided to kick it off with a series of attacks, Ketster dodged every one of them, trying to put his fight training at MI6 to use. Without warning, he revealed his paw, claws open and slashed Ketster in the face, he jumped back and held the wound on his face.

"Really..."

"Do you honestly think I'm going to just play 100% by your rules..." Moonlake replied.

"Wasn't expecting you to anyway..." Ketster responds.

Moonlake took some more swings at him. This time Ketster grabbed his arm and twisted it and tripped the little Eevee.

He snarled and fixed his arm, Ketster face pawed, "Why did you think that would work again"

Moonlake smiled, "Just a test-"

"A test huh..."

Moonlake jumps at Ketster again.

---

"Just as I predicted... He's not doing so well" London said worryingly as he watched the two fight.

"Yeah... He hasn't really completed his training yet" Isabel added.

"Yeah... At least he's holding his own"

Then London heard murmuring and laughing behind him so him and Isabel turned around. Low and behold, the other Eeveelutions were still betting money on the fight. Isabel looked in her pocket... The money she took from them was there, then she looked back up at them.

"Do you have any kind of discipline at all....?" She said.

"What" One of them says, playing dumb.

"We know what your doing, don't act like we're children!" London said, his eyes turning orange.

"Why do you gotta kill the fun though-" Brutus, the Sylveon agent, says.

"Oh I don't know, because Ketster is older and more experienced, because he's obviously winning?!" Isabel answered.

"What's the point of betting when you know he's going to win" London added, his eyes slowly reverting back to blood red.

“We haven’t seen Ketster in action on a proper even playing field, ever. He’s basically lost all muscle memory and he should’ve blocked that swipe at his face. This is us making some fun out of a very serious situation. Sit down and keep to your side of the table, or so help me, I will have both of you restrained until this ends.” Mjolnir said, the Jolteon giving the two a serious look.

London's eyes went back to orange again, the threat of restraint irritated him, he started glowing blue, as he glared at Mjolnir "I'd like to see you fucking try and tie me up, go ahead lay a finger on me-"

Isabel put his paw on his shoulder, "No, don't. We don't need more infighting right now-"

London looked at her and then back at Mjolnir who raised an eyebrow. He took a breath and decided to sit down.

Agent London Flareon Volume 3 🇬🇧🇯🇵🇸🇪🇫🇷🇮🇪🇩🇪On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara