Chapter 56: Flood Gates

East Sheen, London

"Good night!" London shouts waving to the Eevees standing Infront of the house.

"Bye!" They all shout back while waving at him.

London turns and begins his long walk to the train station so he can go home. The Flareon gets his phone from his pocket and immediately calls Ketster... Straight to voicemail.

"The hell..."

He tries calling him again... Same result.

"Probably got drunk at a pub, fucking idiot" London grumbles.

London searches around the neighbourhood, hoping he'd find him eventually, but as his search grew on the whole night, uncertainty and uneasiness began to slowly make waves in his mind. He called Isabel and waited for her to answer, the Leafeon while washing their children heard her phone ring and reached to take it from the counter by the sink, the four little Eevees playing around without a care in the world while she sits down next to them and answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Isabel... Have you seen Ketster?"

"I haven't... Why?"

London's heart fills with fear as he realises what's happening. The Flareon runs his fingers through his neck tuft and grumbles. Isabel starts to become uneasy too, as she as well knew what could have possibly happened to the little Canadian super soldier, "Check the CCTV feeds around the East Sheen area. I hope I'm wrong, but I think Ketster may have been snatched"

"Shit" Isabel mouths, she stands up and looks down at her children who are wondering why their mum is leaving them so suddenly.

"Mummy! Where are you going?!" Emily asks worriedly.

"I'll be back soon, stay out of trouble" Isabel says, drying her paws off and running to her room.

The Leafeon lifts up her laptop, "Accessing CCTV in the area now"

"Good, search for footage in the past four hours-"

"London!" A familiar voice shouts.

London turns around and sees Moonlake jump at him with a bright smile, the Flareon catches the Eevee who starts licking his face enthusiastically.

"Whoa! Where did you come from?!" London asks.

"I was out looking for you for hours" Moonlake whines while kissing his cheek lovingly.

"You need to stop worrying so much about me. Anyway, we have a situation-"

"What's up?" Moonlake asks.

"Ketster's missing. We need to find out what happened to him, and fast"

"O-Oh..."

"You got anything Isabel" London asks, holding somewhat tame Moonlake in his arm.

"I may have something, it's a pub on Lower Richmond Road, Jolly Gardeners..."

"Right me and Moonlake are coming home now, I just hope the train doesn't take an eternity-"

Moonlake grabs London's face and kisses him on the mouth aggressively, London pulls away after a few seconds of struggling.

"Can you relax!?" London shouts, embarrassed the Eevee did that in a public setting.

"Who needs trains when you have me" The Eevee says.

"What?" London says, utterly bewildered by what he just said.

Suddenly a gold circle appears under London's feet and they fall through it, London screaming like he's about to lose his life, Moonlake laughing as if he's having fun at playground. A gold circle appears over London's bed, Isabel turns around when she notices the radiant light it's giving off, London and Moonlake fall out of said circle onto the bed. Upon their landing onto the bed it disappears with a small cloud of magic dust. London is hyperventilating, Moonlake moans and kisses his cheek.