Chapter 5: Crumbling

CIA HQ Langley, Virginia

"What!?" Luke shouted.

"You heard me, I'm discharging you, you're too much trouble! You've fucked up so many operations, the president himself said he'd rather have you gone then continuing to work here at the CIA. And then not only that, behind our backs, you enter an illegal fighting ring in Manhattan, do you understand that your actions inside and outside of the CIA reflect on how we are viewed?! I'm sorry it had to come to this Lukarin but there is just a certain point where we have to draw the line, you're done! Pack your stuff at your desk and drive back to New York, I don't want to see you again!" Greene replied.

The Lucario squeezed his fist he was furious, "Who told you that I was in the the fighting ring"

"I'm not going to disclosing that! Now get out!" Greene shouted.

Luke picked up his bag and left. Greene sighed as he watched the Lucario move away from the room furiously.

On his way out he got so furious he tossed a chair in the lobby at the glass window before getting in his car and driving away. The receptionist was shook by what happened and called maintenance to clean up the mess.

New York City

Delevio was reading a story to Tyler when Lukarin arrived carrying a box full of the stuff from his desk back in Virginia.

"Luke -"

The Lucario didn't say anything, he just went upstairs.

"I'll be right back Tyler, can you read independently while I check on your dad" She said to the Riolu.

He nodded.

Delevio got up and went upstairs to see how Luke was doing, The Lucario was sitting on the bed looking at a picture of him and some colleagues at the CIA celebrating his birthday. Delevio slowly walked inside.

"You told him didn't you" Luke said.

Delevio was surprised at the question, "No"

"Do not make my mood worse and lie" The Lucario replied.

Delevio sighed, she saw there was no use in lying, so she decided to release the truth, "I did it because I was worried about you"

Luke growled, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Delevio was surprised by his reaction... And not happy about it either.

"What the hell is wrong with me!? You were the one who decided to enter an illegal fighting club! Thats a criminal offense just so you know!" She replied, annoyed at the question.

Luke scoffed and got up, he opened his closet and got his suitcases out and started folding his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Delevio asked.

"I'm leaving" Luke replied coldly.

"Luke the kids -"

"You got my job taken away! I cannot believe my own girlfriend did that to me! I don't want to fucking live with you anymore!" Luke said.

Delevio laughed to herself and snatched Lukes bags from off the floor, ran downstairs, opened the door and tossed everything outside.

"What the fuck!? Are you out of your mind!" Luke screamed.

"I was so wrong for falling in love and having kids with you, you are just so fucking delusional you can't even realise I care about you and your wellbeing! So you know what Luke? We're done! You can go fly away to anywhere for all I fucking care but I don't want to ever see you around me or the kids again!"

"Fucking fine by me bitch!" Luke snarled, "I don't need you either"

"Yeah, fuck you too, you blind selfish dickhead!" Delevio shouted, then she forcefully moved Luke outside and slammed the door in his face.

"Mommy you used bad language" Tyler said.

Lydia sniffled she was shaken up by what had happened so she hugged her mother.

Lukes Aventador recklessly pulled out of the garage as Delevio comforted her children.

"Whens daddy coming back?" Tyler asked.

"He's going on a trip, a very long trip" Delevio replied, rubbing the Riolu's head, then she looked over at a picture of her and Luke together and tossed it in the trash.