Chapter 52: Rising Night

Sydney, Australia

Rena lays on a motel bed. There are beer bottles all around her and the room is in shambles. A few days had passed since Millia gave her the cold shoulder and the incident still had its impact on her. She laid there sniffling and sobbing remembering the one time her and Millia traveled to Berlin together and made out in the woods under a show of fireworks. Her reminiscing however wouldn't last long when a Greninja came threw the window and started swinging a sword at her. She rolls off the bed and runs for the closet trying to grab one of the guns she had taken when she escaped, she grabs a Glock and shoots the Pokémon multiple times before it collapses to the floor. Them 3 more Greninja come in threw the broken window, two of them have katanas and one of them has a P-90.

Then one last Pokémon swung inside... Tetrahyde, she was grinning like a psychopath and holding a katana and a P-90.

"... Much better then a desk job" She says.

"Who are you?!" Rena shouts.

"The name's Tamara Tetrahyde, I'm with the CIA... And I've just been tasked with a capture or kill order..."

She points the blade of the sword at her,

"... For you... Ahahahaha"

The Greninjas slowly start to surround her as Tetrahyde continues to laugh, "So, what's it going to be? Surrender? Or Die? I'll have no problem killing you... Just saying"

The Sylveon snarls and lets out a scream before letting her feelers go haywire and whip around the room smacking the Greninjas all over the place. Tetrahyde grabs one of her fleshy ribbons wraps it around her arm, she swings Rena around and around and around and finally tosses her out the window. The Sylveon falls 3 stories on top of a car, her movement ceases when she lands on top of the car. Tamara looks out the window still grinning like a maniac.

"That really put a spin on things" She says.

Suddenly Rena gasps for air and grunts.

"Hm?" Tetrahyde grunts, her smile disappeared when she saw Rena move again.

"Well, I gave it my all... Ohhhhh Blanchett! Our friend has arrived for a little tea party!" Tamara shouts.

Rena finally managed to get off of the damaged car, when she looks up. She sees a Mienshao in a black outfit. The first thing the Pokémon does is use Power Up Punch.

The Sylveon scrambles to her feet and avoids the attack. However the effects of the alcohol soon began to make itself known when the the Pokémon ran up to her and used Close Combat. Regularly she would jump around and avoid the attacks but because she had consumed a large amount of alcohol it was effecting her reaction times.

Rena tumbles across the car park and shouts in pain. The Meinshao had jabbed her in the gut while attacking with Close Combat.

"Do you surrender?" The Meinshao says with an English accent.

Rena seeing as she's in no condition to fight makes a run for it. The Meinshao runs after her, Tetrahyde and the three Greninjas follow behind her.

Runs across a street and hides behind a car, she pulls out a Glock and starts opening fire.

The Greninjas separate, however the one with the P-90 returns fire. One of the bullets grazes her shoulder and she grunts. One of the Greninjas lands on top of the car above her and starts swinging the katana. Rena dodges all of them, but is not prepared for Tetrahyde to surprise her with a sidewinder to the face, she lands on top of the car's windshield. She roles off of the car and onto the cold tar road. Blanchett walks up to her and kneels down as Rena tries to crawl away.