018

City Lord: "..."

     So much so that he didn't remember to get out of the water for a while.

     He suddenly believed that what happened before was all a misunderstanding—because if Chi Xian really had any thoughts about him, wouldn't he seize such a good opportunity to court him and watch him fall into the water?

     In other words, the whole thing was his own sentimentality from beginning to end.

     It's a bit embarrassing!

     The city lord wiped the water off his face expressionlessly.

     By the way, from the bottom of my heart, I wish that Chi Xian, a straight steel man, will never find a wife in the future.

     On the other side, seeing the fate of the city lord, the tall man in black immediately burst out laughing.

     If they didn't have one or two hole cards, how could their Godslayer Church have survived for so many years in the eastern part of the empire under the siege and interception of the Holy See, and even grew stronger day by day.

     But they are not stupid, and they know the truth that changes come later.

     So in the next second, the smile on the face of the tall man in black disappeared instantly.

     He ordered: "Kill them!"

     Before he could finish speaking, the bone dragon charged towards Chi Xian and the two of them again.

     The city lord also reacted, he suppressed the messy thoughts in his heart, and made a decisive decision: "I'm pestering it, you go and catch those two men in black robes."

     Chi Xian didn't object: "Okay."

     After finishing speaking, he dodged and dodged the bone dragon's attack again, then stepped on the tail of the bone dragon attacking him, and rushed directly to the two men in black robes with his strength.

     And the moment Chi Xian flew out, two wind blades shot out from the hands of the city lord, and hit the bone dragon, cutting off one of its ribs.

     "Roar!"

     The bone dragon was in pain, and he really went after the city lord.

     "Healing technique!"

     Accompanied by Chi Xian's yell, five white lights instantly hit the five undead guarding in front of the two men in black.

     Seeing the five undead disappeared into the air in an instant, another man in black made a decisive decision: "Shocking!"

     The mud on the ground under his feet instantly turned into a quagmire, and immediately after, countless muddy water flew into the air, condensed into sharp arrows, and shot towards Chi Xian.

     I saw that Chi Xian didn't panic, stepped on a big rock, folded his body and hid behind a big tree.

     Pooh!

     Dozens of arrows directly blasted the big tree, and one of them even shot into Chi Xian's calf.

     The man in black was overjoyed.

     Then he saw Chi Xian lift his other uninjured leg and kick it on a tree trunk that fell from the air.

     In the next second, the tree trunk rushed towards him.

     The man in black repeatedly shouted: "Storm stab!"

     boom!

     Dozens of arrows shot out in a hurry collided with the tree trunk.