046

Chi Xian tried to explain: "I didn't mean it...no..."

     He didn't mean to pretend at all!

     At this moment, his cell phone rang.

     Chi Xian could only apologize to Shi Heng first, and then connected to the video.

     The video is from Chen Taining.

     Looking at his background, he should be in the management hall of Changshi Passage at this moment, so his voice is a bit noisy.

     But it's okay to hear what he's saying.

     Chen Taining: "God Chi, you should still be in Qianshi now!"

     Chi Xian: "Yes."

     Chen Taining: "That's good."

     He said: "The headquarters just received a call from the mayor of Asahi City, saying that the food shortage in Asahi City is now, and the city government is planning to hold a response meeting tomorrow morning in the conference room on the sixth floor of the government building. I hope we can participate .”

     "Isn't Xia Da and the others still in Oslo at the moment, and I'm also preparing to go there now, so can you take the time to represent our group to participate?"

     Chi Xian responded casually: "OK."

     He just felt that it didn't seem very kind of him to be the hands-off shopkeeper all the time, and it happened that he was fine now, so let's go.

     "correct."

     As if thinking of something, Chen Taining said excitedly: "God Chi, when I took people to clean up the Chen family, didn't I save an intermediate lightning magician from a terrorist organization?"

     "At that time, he said that he was an independent explorer and wanted to join our group, and I agreed."

     "According to the rules of our regiment, if you want to join our regiment, don't you have to inspect it for a month?"

     "It turned out that he was also inspecting us. Now he thinks our group is good, so he has brought all the independent explorers, relatives and friends he has contacted before."

     "If there are no accidents, we will soon have two more intermediate magicians, one intermediate fighter, and more than a dozen junior magicians and junior fighters."

     "By the way, one of them is an intermediate light magician. Now, our medical team is complete."

     How could Chi Xian not know that Chen Taining was taking the opportunity to claim credit.

     However, Chen Taining's recent performance is indeed very good, so he naturally did not hesitate to cheer: "Not bad."

     Chen Taining smiled instantly: "Okay, then I won't bother you."

     Chi Xian then hung up the video.

     "alright."

     Chi Xian turned his head and looked at Shi Heng again.

     Then I saw Shi Heng look at him, then at his cell phone, then at him again, at his cell phone again...

     It was only then that Chi Xian came to his senses: "..."

     Shi Heng pointed to Chi Xian's cell phone seriously: "Master Chen—"

     Then he pointed to himself: "The middle-level light magician that Young Master Chen said."