071

"ah……"

     There was only a scream resounding through the sky, and the dragon's breath from the dragon's mouth instantly dissipated into the air.

     Immediately afterwards, the unbalanced Demon Dragon staggered back several steps before barely standing still.

     Then she looked down sharply—

     Immediately after, her eyes darkened.

     Then, she suddenly turned her head to look at the culprit: "How dare you, how dare you—"

     "I'm going to kill you, I'm going to kill you!"

     As she said that, she dodged and appeared directly in front of Chi Xian, and without giving Chi Xian any time to escape, she raised her left paw, which was bigger than a basketball court, and directly patted Chi Xian on the ground.

     "careful--"

     Master Wolfe almost blurted out.

     At this moment, more than a dozen wind blades whizzed over, hitting the wound on the dragon's right hind foot.

     Still Shaster.

     The magic dragon that was hit hard again immediately let out another scream.

     And Chi Xian also took advantage of this opportunity to quickly tear open a teleportation scroll, and escaped from the attacking range of the magic dragon in a blink of an eye.

     Only then did the others present react.

     "Have you found the reverse scale of the demon dragon?"

     "Your Excellency Chi Xian cut off the reverse scale of the demon dragon with one sword!"

     "We are saved!"

     ...

     No, not only that.

     They found the reverse scale of the magic dragon. Next, as long as the magic dragon is trapped here, she will die sooner or later due to blood loss.

     That said, they're about to win the battle.

     They're going to slay the dragon—

     Thinking of this, their eyes instantly turned red.

     "war!"

     "war!"

     "war!"

     Then, following the order of Vicar Raymond, they raised their weapons again.

     In the next second, countless spells and martial arts shot out from their hands.

     And the target is the right back foot of the dragon.

     "ah!"

     The dragon screamed again.

     The most important thing is that due to the successive heavy blows, the wound on her foot is getting bigger and bigger, and the speed of blood spurting out is getting faster and faster.

     Only then did the dragon Euphemia react.

     She quickly took out the healing scroll from her storage ring.

     But in the next second, Shaster, Vicar Raymond, and the consul shot almost simultaneously.

     Shaster's wind blade instantly knocked out the healing scroll, followed by Raymond's blade smashing it into pieces, and the archon's ice arrow directly smashed it on the left front paw. The oversized storage ring flew out.