093

At this time, there was a sudden noise not far away.

     The knife-like gazes that fell on him, wishing to cut his heart out, disappeared by most of them in an instant.

     Rob looked up and saw that it was Xia Pengyue and the others who had arrived.

     Rob stood up quickly: "Your Excellency Xia Pengyue, Your Excellency Cao Qianyiyang..."

     "Chief Robb."

     Xia Pengyue said with a smile: "I'm really sorry, too many things have happened these days, we are a bit busy, so I can only wrong you to stay here for one night last night."

     Rob said repeatedly: "No grievance, no grievance, if the city of Casta hadn't rescued us from the control of the Holy See, I'm afraid the goblins would have to bear the exploitation and oppression of the Holy See for generations, so now we are only in the open air It’s nothing more than a night’s sleep?”

     Having said that, he immediately bowed deeply to Xia Pengyue and the others.

     Although the next second, the knife fell on him and doubled several times in an instant.

     Seeing this, Xia Pengyue quickly stretched out his hand to help him up, but as soon as he lowered his head, the indescribable smell became more than ten times stronger in an instant, and Xia Pengyue subconsciously covered his nose.

     Seeing this scene out of the corner of his eye, Rob clenched his fists instantly.

     Xia Pengyue reacted immediately: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, the main reason is that the smell on your body is really a bit strong..."

     That doesn't seem too good either.

     So he quickly changed his words: "By the way, we have already discussed the resettlement method of the goblins."

     Rob's fist clenched tighter in an instant: "I don't know how Casta City plans to deal with us?"

     Xia Pengyue: "The most urgent task is to build a new clan land for you first."

     As he spoke, he turned to look at a young woman beside him.

     The young woman immediately handed Rob a tablet.

     "This is the design drawing we made overnight."

     Rob subconsciously took the tablet and took a look.

     I saw a house design video playing on the tablet.

     Young woman: "Considering that goblins don't like light, we designed this new goblin land specifically referring to your original land and the Hakka Tulou in Huaxia Prefecture. See if you like it."

     Rob didn't know what Hakka Tulou in Huaxia State was, but he remembered the appearance of their original clan land.

     As for the building complex in the video, there is a large square in the middle of it, which is the same as their original clan land, but the original clan land is surrounded by a whole circular cliff, which is full of caves, that is Their home, but outside the square in the video, there are four buildings, each building is separated by a road tens of meters long, and this is only the first floor.

     Outside of these four buildings, there is a green belt and recreational facilities, and then there are eight buildings on the second floor. There is also a road that is tens of meters long between these eight buildings.

     In addition to these eight buildings, there is another green belt and recreational facilities, and then there are twelve buildings on the third floor...