030

Or was the man in black brought by Lancelot the first to react: "The archdeacon?"

     "He killed the archdeacon!"

     "Kill him and avenge the archdeacon!"

     Immediately, they picked up weapons like crazy and killed Chi Xian.

     As a result, before they got close to Chi Xian, half of them followed in Lancelot's footsteps.

     What?

     Seeing this scene, the expressions on the faces of Bishop Broad and the others immediately froze.

     "Cab, you're crazy—"

     In the next second, his voice stopped abruptly.

     Only then did he really see the appearance of Chi Xian and the others clearly, and finally realized that the people who came were not Kabu and the others at all.

     Moreover, the group of city guards following them were not pursuers at all, because they entered the battlefield together with the cloaked men.

     Immediately afterwards, the voice of the commander of the city guard rang out: "Your Excellency Chi Xian?"

     He also reacted, and then he made a decisive decision and shouted loudly: "Our reinforcements have arrived, kill me—"

     The situation turned again in an instant.

     Seeing that Chi Xian had more than a dozen wind blades, he directly injured a great swordsman on their side, and that great swordsman was then surrounded by several captains and deputy heads of the city guards. After being stabbed into a sieve, Bishop Broad and others were finally afraid.

     what to do?

     What should they do now?

     ——They couldn't care less about thinking about how the Duke of Wales's henchmen had all been hunted down, and where did the wind magician in front of him, who was far more powerful than the great magister, come from.

     By the way, reinforcements——

     Could there be churches in other cities who also came to Casta City with the same thoughts as Lancelot?

     They immediately looked around like crazy.

     But apart from the city guards and knights who were fighting together, there were no other people around.

     The most important thing is that in the next second, they saw a dozen wind blades coming towards them——

     It's Chi Xian.

     There was only one thought left in their minds for an instant, and that was the end.

     "Run!"

     I don't know who yelled, and the scene immediately became chaotic.

     But they can't run away.

     The next scene vividly interprets what it means to be defeated like a mountain.

     A few minutes later, Bishop Broad was beheaded by Chi Xian.

     The vice-bishop Richard was directly sent to meet the God of Light by a chain of wind from Shaster who reacted.

     The remaining great swordsman was also besieged to death by the deputy head of Nice and others.

     The consul immediately yelled: "Bishop Broad, and vice-bishop Richard are dead. If you resist again, their end will be your end."

     When the other soldiers heard this, they also shouted: "Bishop Broad, Vice-Bishop Richard is dead, put down your weapons..."