100

Earth.

     Knowing that the city of Casta suddenly declared war on the Holy See and the royal family, all the states on the earth immediately became a sensation.

     They didn't understand why Casta City dared to declare war on the Holy See at this time when the strength of Casta City was far inferior to that of the royal family and the Holy See.

     But soon, they can't care about these.

     Because the news spread that the Holy See began to increase the intensity of killing people on earth.

     They exploded right away.

     Because this also means that in a short period of time, most of the explorers in their country will no longer be able to enter the Oscontinent, and the territories they finally opened up on the Oscontinent are gone. What will they do, and what will the billions of people in their state do before the war is over?

     The main thing is that the chances of Casta City winning this game are almost slim.

     Once the city of Casta loses, the Holy See will not let them go easily, and they will not be able to get their territory back, so they have to start all over again...

     So that afternoon, the phone in Huaxia State President's Office was immediately rang.

     The President of Huaxia State who has not yet reacted: "..."

     The president of Huaxia State quickly called Cao Qianyi.

     Can Cao Qian also say that they really didn't think that their sudden rise of troops would cause such consequences?

     After all, didn't the Holy See try to buy people from other states to deal with them?

     But she smiled instead.

     It seems that the Holy See also knows that it is very unreliable to use people from other states to deal with them, so this time, all the people on Earth have become the targets of their embankments.

     "This is simple—"

     She said: "Just tell them that if they need food, Casta City can sell it to them, as long as they exchange things, such as guns/cannons..."

     They were still worried that it might be a bit difficult to raise the supplies they need in the shortest time with only one Huaxia state.

     But now they don't have to worry anymore.

     Because they are about to have an entire Earth for logistics.

     If she was live broadcasting now, she would have to shout out: Thank you for the cheap labor sent by the veterans of the Holy See.

     Cao Qianyi: "By the way, you can also tell them that as long as they are willing to help, the library of the Chishen Expedition Group can also be opened to them for a fee."

     In this way, even if they fail in the future, these states can rely on those cheats to gradually figure it out.

     The President of Huaxia State fell silent.

     Think about it and know, do those states dare not agree to the conditions proposed by Cao Qianyi?

     Even Huaxia State may have to tie himself to the warship of the Chishen Expedition Group this time.

     Because if the Chishen expedition group is gone, there will be no family and expedition group that can provide Huaxia State with so much cheap food.