038

Cao Yang subconsciously turned his head to look at Chi Xian.

     Chi Xian didn't speak.

     Although the reason given by the Bishop Toynby was very good, he always felt that the other party had other purposes.

     The reason is simple.

     Even if their identities are discovered by the Holy See, since they have time to rush to Casta City, they also have time to break up into pieces, find a place to hide first, and come out after the limelight passes.

     Although in this way, they are bound to be strongly wanted by the Holy See, but keeping some of them should not be a problem.

     But they chose to come to Casta City, openly confronting the Holy See.

     You must know that with the current strength of Casta City, if the Holy See really wanted to take action, it would be extremely easy to crush them to death.

     So as long as they have thought about it in advance, they should know that if they do this, the whole army will be wiped out in all likelihood.

     A good policy, a bad policy.

     They chose the next best thing.

     It can't be because the backbone of all the people in this new Missu church is so hard that they would rather fight to the death with the Holy See than live in the world.

     Thinking of this, he turned to look at Shaster.

     Seeing that the other party's beautiful brows were also slightly frowned, Chi Xian knew that the other party thought the same way.

     But there is one thing.

     That is, the people in Xinmisu Church all came with their families, which means that what Bishop Toynby said is probably true.

     In other words, the New Missu Church will indeed be a qualified ally for them for a long time to come.

     that's enough.

     So Shaster took a deep breath, and only said: "Now we can only take a step forward and take a look."

     ...

     Facts have proved that Cao Yang's worries are not wrong, and things are not as simple as they imagined.

     Fortunately, it's not as complicated as he imagined.

     Because the senior management of the New Missu Church didn't take them seriously at all, they had no other actions except to send a team of people to watch them to prevent them from betraying Casta City.

     ——So for a while, Cao Yang and the others didn't know whether to be happy or angry.

     But the middle and lower class believers of Xinmisu Church have brought a lot of trouble to Tahe Village.

     Because the second day after they arrived in Casta City, they built a cement factory and a red brick factory outside the city.

     ——After the expedition team betrayed them, they directly abandoned their property in Qisda City and fled back to Earth.

     They were obviously planning to return after the members of the Xinmisu Church were wiped out by the Holy See.

     If it wasn’t for the time for a few people to go back, and the people of Xinmisu Church had already noticed the anomaly of the expedition and captured those people, I’m afraid that when the people from the Holy See came to kill them, they might not necessarily know about the expedition. The regiment has sold them out on things.