060

But soon, the alpha wolf had to wake up.

     Because Chi Xian and the others were about to set off to explore that secret realm.

     The first wolf brought Chi Xian and others into its cave, and then started digging in the corner. After a while, it dug out two pieces with the words 'passing order' written on the front. , on the back is a black token with numerous peach branches engraved on it.

     Seeing these two tokens, Shaster and the others knew that the secret realm was real.

     Following closely behind the alpha wolf led them directly to the foot of a cliff.

     Then I saw it pointing to the waterfall not far away and said, "Aww, aww..."

     This is it. When I was inspecting the territory a few years ago, I accidentally picked up these two pieces of pass in a pile of bones. After a few years, I discovered this passage...

     While talking, it jumped into the water and led Chi Xian and others into the waterfall. Immediately afterwards, it jumped hard and jumped into a cave hidden behind Ordinary.

     And at the end of the cave, there is a black light that is exactly the same as that of the pass, and you can tell that it is extraordinary at a glance.

     There is a groove on the left and right of the stone wall, which is exactly the same shape as the pass.

     Wolf Chief: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

     Then just put the pass into the groove.

     But a pass allows only one person to pass.

     Shaster immediately turned to look at Chi Xian: "The two of us go in first."

     Chi Xian: "Okay."

     Others would naturally not object, after all Shaster and Chi Xian were the most powerful among them.

     Xia Pengyue only said: "Then let's stay outside and be vigilant."

     After finishing speaking, Chi Xian took a piece of token handed over by Shaster, and then pressed it directly into the groove on the stone wall.

     In the next second, the pass and the groove fit together perfectly.

     Immediately after a flash of white light, the figures of the two disappeared directly in front of the stone wall.

     In the next second, the two fell under a mountain gate.

     And those two pass orders also appeared in the mid-air directly in front of them for the first time.

     The consciousness of the two swept around at almost the same time.

     Sure enough, as the same wolf said, there is no one else within the reach of the consciousness except a group of low-level monsters who are secretly watching them and the pheasants and ducks not far away.

     And those monsters obviously also found that Chi Xian's strength was far superior to them, so they didn't dare to act rashly at all.

     The two breathed a sigh of relief, and then they reached out and took down the pass in front of them.

     A smile immediately appeared in Shaster's eyes: "This secret realm is bigger than I imagined."

     It was because his spiritual sense had reached a distance of thirty miles before he barely touched the barrier of the secret realm.

     This also means that this is at least a family land with more than four warriors.

     Chi Xian also said: "The magical elements in this secret realm are at least twice as strong as those in the outside world."