107

"Casta City!"

     "Shaster!"

     "Master Hall!"

     The leaders of those races roared angrily, and their voices went straight into the sky.

     This incident quickly spread throughout Osland.

     Upon hearing the news, those nobles and wealthy businessmen also went crazy.

     "Kill them, must kill them."

     Because they are crazier than the people in the Goblin Kingdom, and some even sold the high-grade magic weapons in their homes to the people on Earth.

     "Waste, a bunch of waste—"

     The pope was even more furious.

     This time, he didn't take into account that Archbishop Asa was his confidant, and directly slapped him hard on the face.

     How many times is this?

     They were played and applauded by the little bastard in Casta City.

     Prince Frank and the others also looked embarrassed.

     But it's useless to say anything now.

     Their eyes were scarlet: "Your Majesty, what should we do now?"

     They just wished they could rush out now, rush to Casta City, and crush Shaster and the others.

     The Pope no longer wants to deal with these idiots.

     "What else can we do? Continue to intensify our efforts to harass Casta City and consume their supplies."

     In short, it is absolutely impossible for him to start a war with Casta City before the God's Descend plan is completed.

     "What?"

     Prince Frank was taken aback for a moment.

     Because they didn't expect things to come to this point, the Pope still chose to back down.

     But they reacted immediately.

     Now that Casta City has enough supplies, they ran to fight with them at this time, didn't they think their lives were too long?

     Thinking of this, they can only say: "...Yes."

     With nowhere to vent their anger, Prince Frank and the others just felt aggrieved.

     Of course they won't admit that they are stupid.

     Then they focused on those nobles and wealthy businessmen who violated the strict orders of the Holy See and the royal family and sold supplies to the people on earth.

     "Arrest them all, hang them all, hang them all!"

     It is impossible to hang them all.

     Because there are too many people who commit crimes.

     Once they panic and turn their heads towards Casta City, the consequences will be disastrous.

     The most important thing is that many of them are even their relatives.

     So in the end, they can only handle this matter lightly.

     As a result, after one operation, they became even more aggrieved.

     ...

     "Hahahahahaha!"

     It is conceivable that Xia Pengyue and others laughed when they heard the news.