101

And just when Chi Xian and Shaster were busy taking a break from their busy schedules, the Dragon Clan's residence to the west of Tahe Village.

     The Dragon Emperor played with a powerful stone in his hand: "You saw with your own eyes that Chi Xian used the powerful stone, but there was no sequelae at all?"

     Fire Dragon Karl: "Yes, every time Master Leian refines a tough stone, he will test it first to make sure there is no other hazard before handing it over to others for testing."

     "The most important thing is that during this month, he obviously didn't practice much, yet his cultivation has risen to another level."

     The current Chi Xian, like Shaster and the others, is already a middle-level Dharma Saint.

     Of course, it was because Chi Xian held a piece of beast core in his hand every day even though he was busy doing experiments, and absorbed seven or eight half-step beast cores in a month.

     ——But for a normal martial saint, it is already very difficult to absorb a half-step beast god core in a month, but if there is more, there is a danger of exploding and dying.

     At least he has lived for so many years, and he has never seen anyone absorbing a beast core like ordinary people drinking water.

     And if one could advance to the next level just by absorbing the power of law from the high-level beast core, then the continent of Ossi would already be full of martial saints and warriors.

     After all, if this is the case, high-level warriors can hunt and kill orcs wantonly, and then directly use beast cores to pile up their offspring into warrior saints and warrior gods.

     A month ago, he could easily crush Chi Xian, but now, even if he holds the powerful stone, his cultivation level has increased to half-step beast god intermediate level, which is three full levels higher than Chi Xian, he may not be able to. Beat Chi Xian.

     Hearing this, the Dragon Emperor said in a deep voice, "Really?"

     "If you think about it this way, compared with other people on Earth, Chi Xian does have a lot of special features!"

     Fire Dragon Carl didn't understand, so: "What do you mean?"

     The Dragon King looked in the direction of Casta City, was silent for a while, and then said: "You said, the group of people in Xinmisu Church really came here because they had no way out and couldn't afford the price of failure. Will you stubbornly believe that Your Excellency Chi Xian is a god?"

     ...

     Meanwhile, Freeman City.

     A few days ago, Huiman City was a silent city.

     Because of the plague a year ago, more than half of the residents of Huiman City were killed or injured, and they have not recovered yet.

     But now, with the Holy See, the royal family, and millions of troops from various ethnic groups stationed in Huiman City, Huiman City has restored its former prosperity in an instant.

     City Lord's Mansion, reception hall.

     There are more than 7,000 races in Oscontinent, of which more than 5,000 are violent orcs, and only 2,000 can be called intelligent races. Apart from the dragon race, the most powerful race is undoubtedly the human race, followed by the elves Clan, Giant Clan, Tauren Clan, Stone Clan...

     But now, almost all the races that rank high on Oscontinent are here.

     The last time so many races gathered together was during the Ten Thousand Clans War three thousand years ago.