064

Hearing that another meeting was held in the city lord's mansion in the afternoon, Grant, who was feeding the magpies in the cage, just laughed.

     He threw all the remaining bird food into the food box and said, "They are in a hurry!"

     "Since this is the case, we cannot let them down."

     The deputy head had already returned, and when he heard Grant's words, he immediately bowed and said, "Your Highness, everything has been settled."

     Then he also smiled: "Coincidentally, locust plagues broke out in the cities of Hosea and Eric."

     "In addition to the swarm of sand locusts brought from the Chapman Desert, Your Highness, I can guarantee that within seven days, Casta City, Audley City, and Lean City will all be reduced to ruins."

     The most important thing is that locusts are not magical beasts, they are easier to be summoned, so it only takes less than twenty general cores to summon so many locusts.

     Less than 20 general cores can get rid of Shaster and his remnants, as well as the entire Xinmisu Church. What is a huge profit and what is half the result with twice the effort, that's it.

     Grant: "Good."

     Looking at the brightly lit street outside the window and the people coming and going in the distance, he suddenly felt a little pity.

     Because this grand scene is about to end.

     But this did not prevent him from giving the final order: "Go."

     Deputy Head: "Yes."

     The next morning, Chi Xian and the others were woken up by the screams of the villagers.

     "what sound?"

     "Why is it dark again?"

     "what is that?"

     "They seem to be flying towards us?"

     Chi Xian stretched out his hand and opened the window to take a look. As far as the eye could see, the entire sky above Tahe Village was covered by clusters of gray things, and there were ear-piercing rustling sounds in all directions.

     "What?"

     Chi Xian came back to his senses in an instant, before he got up and got out of bed, those things had already fallen down, as many as a dozen just jumped into the window and landed on his quilt.

     Chi Xian took a closer look.

     "Locusts, locusts—"

     The voices of the middle-aged man and others have already sounded.

     Xia Pengyue and others also arrived soon.

     Seeing the vegetable field already inundated by locusts, Xia Pengyue felt his scalp go numb: "Where are there so many locusts?"

     The middle-aged man was very anxious: "There has been no drought in Casta City and the surrounding cities for more than ten years, so these locusts probably flew from other places."

     As we all know, because the dry environment is suitable for locusts to reproduce, locust plagues generally only break out after droughts.

     After finishing speaking, he didn't care about chatting anymore, and wanted to join the team of killing locusts.

     At this time, Chi Xian's mobile phone rang, and the call was from the consul: "Your Excellency Chi Xian, it's not good, there are locust plagues in Casta City, Audley City and Laian City, and Oddley City Sand locusts appeared in Derry City—"