065

The consul originally thought well, no matter how Shaster and Chi Xian got together, or how they broke up, or who was at fault, as long as they broke up.

     But Chi Xian couldn't bear it anymore and ran to the City Lord's Mansion every three days. Shaster didn't see him, so he kept wandering around the City Lord's Mansion, so that the governing hall has received many reports about thieves spying on the City Lord's Mansion recently. report.

     What does this mean?

     This shows that Chi Xian's heart is not dead!

     That's why he came up with the idea of giving Chi Xian the incomplete magic circle to study. The purpose was to keep Chi Xian busy with research and not have time to pester Shaster.

     Because he felt that the Holy See had invented the Magic Array of Light of God for decades, but no matter whether it was the royal family or those dark churches, they had never thoroughly studied the Magic Array of Light of God. It's esoteric, so no matter how smart Chi Xian is, if he wants to copy the Divine Light Magic Array, it will take ten days and a half months.

     After half a month, when he came out of the laboratory again, he probably didn't have much love for Shaster left in his heart - after all, they had only known each other for less than half a year, and it was only in the last two months Together, so how deep can the relationship between them go.

     Are you still afraid that Chi Xian will not give up?

     But he never expected that Chi Xian would come again the next afternoon.

     Seeing that he was about to go upstairs, the consul quickly reached out to stop him: "Wait—"

     He sullenly said, "Your Excellency Chi Xian, shouldn't you be studying the Divine Light Magic Array in Tahe Village now? Why are you here again?"

     Chi Xian reluctantly stopped in his tracks: "Oh, I've already repaired that magic circle."

     "What?"

     The consul almost blurted out: "In just one day, you repaired that magic circle?"

     Chi Xian intends to show his excellence: "Isn't this normal, and it's not difficult."

     Archon: "..."

     If Chi Xian and Shaster were just an ordinary cooperative relationship, he would definitely drink an extra nightcap tonight for this great event, but now he just feels a little bad.

     His face couldn't hold back immediately: "Then what about the magic circle of God's Light..."

     Chi Xian: "I already have an idea for this, but it will take some time to prepare the materials, so I'm free."

     "It just so happens that the Huaxia State Government sent over the final payment, and Xia Pengyue and the others are busy, so I have to make this trip."

     He raised the package in his hand.

     "Okay, I won't tell you anymore, I'm going to find the Lord City Lord."

     As he said that, he directly passed the consul and strode upstairs, and disappeared from the consul's sight in a blink of an eye.

     Archon: "..."

     He wanted to rush up to stop Chi Xian or even beat him out, but the reason Chi Xian gave was justified. The most important thing was that he couldn't beat Chi Xian, and he didn't want to argue with Chi Xian in public. , that would be too embarrassing.