116

As soon as these words came out, it was no less than a bolt from the blue.

     It's just that the thunder hit the Pope's head.

     The pope wanted to escape immediately.

     However, in the next second, his body froze in place.

     I saw that the God of Light just hooked his fingers lightly, and with a plop, he fell to his knees directly on the ground. The force was so strong that his kneecap broke away from the joint and poked out from the flesh.

     "ah!"

     He cried out in pain on the spot.

     It can be said that the pope was as arrogant as before, but now, he is as embarrassed as he is.

     The God of Light only said: "Since you are so kind and told me the ins and outs of the matter."

     "If I don't tell you the truth, isn't it justified?"

     He looked happy: "I have started to arrange this secret realm since I realized that the consciousness of Oslo was repelling me."

     This is the back road he prepared for himself.

     "Those prehistoric magic books inside are left by me."

     "Other history books that record in detail my experience of becoming a god, how to summon me, how to make a puppet, and the method of trapping me are all compiled by myself."

     "It's just that those history books are all true, but those methods that trap me are all false."

     As for why the history books that would cause devastating damage to his reputation are reserved specifically——

     "If you don't do this, how can I let you know how easy it is to become a god, how beautiful it is after becoming a god, and how can the person who discovered this secret place decide to take the risk and call me!"

     ——Of course, it's also because he doesn't need a good reputation now.

     As it turned out, his plan worked!

     The Pope's eyes widened.

     It never occurred to him that the whole thing was actually a conspiracy by the God of Light——

     But before he had another reaction, the next second, he suddenly heard a click.

     It came from his neck.

     The pope's mouth opened and opened, followed by a stream of blood flowing out of his mouth.

     Then, he fell straight down, a neck bone protruded directly from his neck, his eyes widened even more, filled with unwillingness and resentment.

     The pope is dead!

     The pope, who was still in high spirits just now, died so suddenly!

     This situation is like a heavy hammer hitting everyone's hearts.

     Because this scene seems to be telling them that this is the end of going against the gods——

     boom!

     The cardinals panicked immediately.

     Especially when they remembered that because they were afraid of the Pope, they finally chose to ignore the Pope's intention to murder the God of Light.

     "Your Majesty..."

     They knelt down in a hurry: "Your Majesty, we don't want to betray you, we are also forced to do nothing, we are your most loyal believers..."