099

Things start from a day ago.

     After dealing with the pension, Chi Xian and the others returned to Osland.

     And just an hour before they returned to Osland, under the threat of those artifacts, the eight states had to lower their noble heads and compensate Huaxia State for 50 million tons of grain, 500 tons of gold, Thousands of high-level beast cores, and several top science and technology, such as lithography machine technology and CNC machine tool technology that Huaxia State has not been able to break through.

     "good!"

     The city lord's mansion, the conference room, Xia Pengyue and the others felt relieved for a while.

     "It's so old, and if you still want to play the game of the Eighth Allied Forces invading China, you should teach them a lesson!"

     The most important thing is that in this way, even without the cheap food provided by the three major families, there will be no food shortage in Huaxia Prefecture within half a year.

     After half a year, they fully developed the Twelve Cities, and Huaxia Prefecture no longer had to worry about food.

     As for how the eight major states will survive in the future, that is not a question they need to consider.

     It's just that after laughing, they are still a little bit unwilling!

     Because although the three major families and the eight major states have all been punished, as the chief culprit of this matter, the Holy See of Guangming has been at large, and maybe even started to think about a new plan to deal with them behind the scenes.

     "It's a bit frustrating!"

     Cao Yang leaned back on the chair, let out a long breath.

     Chi Xian thought for a while, and only asked, "What is the overall strength of Casta City now?"

     The consul immediately said: "The twelve cities now have a total of 150,000 city guards, including 6,300 magicians, 12,300 martial artists, and about 2,000 swordsmen, great magicians and above. "

     In Osland, the main battle on the battlefield is the number of magicians and warriors, and swordsmen, great magicians and above are already considered the backbone of the battlefield.

     Bishop Toynby then said: "There are now a total of 120,000 church knights in the Twelve Cities, including 9,600 magicians, 12,000 warriors, and about 4,000 swordsmen, great magicians and above. "

     Xia Pengyue: "Tahe Village now has 43,000 guards, including 9,800 magicians and 11,000 martial artists, but there are only seven swordsmen, great magicians and above."

     Holmes: "The dwarves now have 9,000 adult dwarves, of which about 2,000 are beasts and above."

     Rob said proudly: "The 330,000 goblins of the goblin clan are all warriors, and among them, about 13,000 are beasts and above."

     Chi Xian: "Combined with the dragon clan, how far is our current strength compared with the Holy See?"

     Shaster: "It's about a third."

     "But if we really break up with the Holy See, then the royal family will definitely stand on the side of the Holy See, and the Holy See has many allies, and many of them are far stronger than the goblins, so after all, our strength is probably only theirs. Less than a third."

     But Chi Xian said, "One third is enough."

     "In this case, then officially declare war on the Holy See and the royal family!"