042

Shaster: "..."

     What, what do you mean?

     Only then did Chi Xian realize what he had said.

     Didn't he already make up his mind to stay away from Shaster?

     So whether Shaster has a fiancée, what does it matter to him?

     Intuition told him that he should explain this matter to Shaster, but the words came to his lips, but he couldn't say anything.

     Even his eyes were inexplicably glued to Shaster's face.

     Shaster finally reacted.

     Feeling Chi Xian's barely concealed gaze, Shaster's heart beat inexplicably accelerated.

     You don't need to guess what Chi Xian means?

     And he probably guessed that Miss Selina was not his fiancée at all.

     Intuition told Shaster that he should tell Chi Xian sternly that Miss Selina is his fiancee, and let him stop pestering him.

     After all, even though Chi Xian knew that he had a fiancée, he still pestered him in every possible way. It is conceivable that if he knew that he had no fiancée at all, he would definitely make more progress.

     But when the words came to his lips, he couldn't say anything.

     The surroundings suddenly fell into silence.

     An inexplicable ambiguity spread between the two.

     Listening to Shaster's rapid heartbeat, Chi Xian subconsciously judged how much of his three-point faster heartbeat was due to nervousness and how much was due to joy.

     It's just that maybe because of the distance, he couldn't hear it clearly.

     He suddenly felt that if he could hold the other party in his arms, he should be able to hear clearly.

     So he couldn't help stretching out his hand.

     As for whether Miss Selina is Shaster's fiancée, isn't it the best answer that Shaster didn't refute.

     Sensing Chi Xian's intention, Shaster couldn't help curling his fingers at the side.

     He subconsciously wanted to dodge, but his feet seemed to have taken root, and he couldn't lift them no matter how much he lifted them, even his gaze kept drifting towards Chi Xian.

     Unexpectedly, just as Chi Xian was getting closer and Shaster couldn't help holding his breath, there was a burst of chug from a car in the distance.

     Immediately afterwards, Xia Pengyue's voice sounded: "God Chi, I have sent Professor Liu and the others back to Tahe Village safely, and now I am here to help you!"

     Before the words were finished, an off-road vehicle rushed in.

     Immediately afterwards, Xia Pengyue jumped out of the car.

     But in the next second, his body froze, he stepped on the ground, and fell directly to the ground.

     But his first reaction was not to get up from the ground, but to quickly glance at Chi Xian and Shaster.

     Xia Pengyue: "..."

     This scene, this atmosphere...

     He probably, as if, seemed to have done something bad with good intentions.