069

Seeing this scene, on the hillside in the distance, Grant, who was supposed to be retreating in the embassy, put down the elf longbow in his hand with satisfaction.

     The two vice-heads on the side immediately said: "His Royal Highness's archery has improved again!"

     Grant only said: "This is what it should be, otherwise how can I live up to my father's cultivation and expectations."

     Then he turned his head and looked in the direction where Shaster and the others were.

     "I also hope that our former Crown Prince will not disappoint my expectations."

     Having said that, he paused for a moment, and then laughed directly: "At least struggle a little longer, and don't let the dragon Euphemia kill him with one move."

     "After all, in order to build this stage, I have wasted a lot of thought!"

     Outside the auction house, there was already a dead silence.

     Dragon egg, broken!

     "No--"

     The patriarch of the Dillon family was the first to react.

     After all, this is a dragon egg that they bought after they spent all their money, and it just broke like this.

     Unexpectedly, Euphemia, the magic dragon in the sky, was even more angry than them: "My child, my child—"

     Her body was larger than a three-story building, and her eyes, which were about the size of the window, were instantly stained with scarlet: "Damn you, you all should die—"

     After finishing speaking, she raised her head to the sky and let out a long cry, followed by her wings slamming forward. Hundreds of wind blades instantly condensed into shape, and then shot towards the patriarch of the Dillon family and others.

     "Earth Shield!"

     "Thunder net!"

     ...

     Those people almost reflexively sacrificed a series of shields in front of themselves.

     However, how could they be the opponents of the dragon Euphemia.

     I saw the wind blades split those shields in half as if they had entered an uninhabited land, and then blasted on those people.

     bang bang bang!

     Fortunately, they all wore defensive equipment, which offset most of the power of those wind blades.

     But even so, many people were blown out, and even died on the spot.

     Seeing the fate of those people, the faces of other people who were lucky enough not to be affected by those wind blades immediately turned pale.

     Because they thought of what the dragon Euphemia said just now.

     She seemed to think that the dragon egg was her lost child, and that's why she shot at them.

     But the dragon Euphemia is a black dragon, and the dragon egg is a fire dragon egg—

     Thinking of this, their eyes lit up, and they immediately explained anxiously: "Master Euphemia, this dragon egg is not the one you lost—"

     Just the next second, their voices stopped abruptly.

     Because under the watchful eyes of everyone, the shell of the broken dragon egg slowly faded from the red surface and turned black.